BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Soleil B.
Philadelphia, PA
I would definitely recommend this product to people whose lips chafe easily. I bought easily it a local drug store like Walgreens, CVS, Dollar Store. It is cheap it ranges from a dollar to maybe three, very cheap. It definitely deserves 5 stars and for cheap.
Gabrielle N.
I personally have tried lots of different lip balm products and Carmex would most likely be on my top 10 go to lip balm products. Carmex has a moisturizing feeling when you put it on, it also makes your lips tingle a bit and for me that makes me feel like my lips are getting pampered. would recommend to anyone!
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Need to take care of extra dry lips really quick? This stuff is fantastic! I used to live in North Dakota and dry lips were a major problem. Mom kept this stuff in her purse all of the time. I highly recommend it for anyone with dry lips. BUT the scent is really strong so if you don't like strong smelling lip balms, don't use it.
Tracy D.
Milwaukee
I've been using a thick layer of this every night at bedtime. It tastes horrible (hence only using it at night) but leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated by morning. I also think this works great on the area around my fingers where i've either got cracked skin or a hang nail. Heals it up better than neosporin.
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
This reminds me of middle school years, I always had a jar of this stuff on hand. It goes on nice and feels hydrating. The hydrated feeling doesn’t last long and I would end up reapplying it often to my flaky lips. It’s a cheap affordable option but now that I’m older (maybe wiser) I don’t reach for this at all.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
The next best thing. The only con is that it doesnt withstand heat well so i wouldn't carry it with you everywhere if you live in a hot state like Florida! You may mash up a nice bag with it. Keep it on the night stand and use a considerable amount nightly. Put also on elbows, knees and heels of foot. Thank me later....
Aj S.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is a great lip product. This keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. This lip balm is very easy to use. Carmex is a very affordable brand that I trust when it comes to lip products.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
This is my favorite miracle in a jar lip product! I seriously don’t think that Carmex can be beat. I have been through jars of this stuff and just continue to replace them. It’s an awesome value and they could easily charge 3x what they do. The only thing I’m not crazy about it having to use my fingers to apply.
Alexis J.
Definitely a necessity. It soothes my lips when they are super chapped and helps when I have fever blisters. You can find it anywhere and everybody needs a little to keep around the house. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Baileigh A.
Livermore
I love carmex because of its great texture it's amazing scent. I know some people don't like it but In my family I really like it. It looks a little strange due to its yellow appearance but trust me it works. I went camping and came back with super bad chaped lips in a matter of a few days my lips were brand new!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart