BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Natalia B.
I use this stuff everyday and I love it! It makes me lips feel so soft and comfortable. I slather on a bunch before bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing. Not to mention, it's so cheap, definitely a must try!
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I am really in love with this product because you can get this for a less price at the Dollar Tree for $1. And it is really good for the witter time! It effective and i bought is a Dollar Tree and is was only for $1 so good buy it now before it run out! and it is a room for Improvement!
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
You can’t go wrong with an original and of course this is definitely the case for this lip balm. Not only is it super medicated but it leaves my lips feeling soft and helps with cold sores. I recommend this product
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
My mom always carried this around in her purse. I have used this many times because I get cold sores often, but it seemed like it eventually stopped helping my lips and wasn’t working like before, not sure if They changed the formula but it did help me when I was younger but do not use it now. It has a mint kinda medicine smell, can’t really explain it but if you get cold sores I would recommend to at least try it out.
Kathleen M.
Temple, TX
I used this when I go to bed at night. It is #colorless, #hydrating, and #affordable. I wouldn't necessarily say that it is long lasting on the skin because it kind of melts into my lips, but it does have a long lasting impact and keeps my lips drenched with moisture. When I use this, I kiss the container directly to avoid getting it on my hands and making a greasy mess of it. If you apply it that way, it works great!
Courtney C.
Charlotte, NC
This product has been used in my household since I was younger so it’s definitely one of those recognizable brands. I like the soothing feeling it gives after you use it. And the little pot makes it easy to apply.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
For product doing what its suppose to do 5 stars. But for me the smell is just to much medicine like. I don't need everything smelling like a snack or anything, but I don't want to smell like I went to the clinic.
Arlyn O.
Although I enjoy using the Carmex tubes it’s something about the jar that makes it better. I tend to find these about almost anywhere. They work great, the packaging is simple and basic but it for sure gets the job done! Would recommend & repurchase.
Nia M.
Allentown, PA
It’s a good product to use on your lips if your lips crack easily and I use it at all the time when I’m at school, at home, and even if I’m at the store.if you don’t have a good chapstick currently then you should definitely try the Carmex chapstick
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love love loveeeeee carmax. I use this all the time in the winter because when it gets cold i have a habit to constantly lick my lips and they get dry and peel. You can get carmax literally anywhere, I normally get mine from dollar tree cause i live near one. They're not even expensive they're normally a dollar and some change depending on how many are in a pack. Carmax is totally worth spending money on.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: