BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aj S.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is a great lip product. This keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. This lip balm is very easy to use. Carmex is a very affordable brand that I trust when it comes to lip products.
Alice G.
Yonkers
This is my go to lip balm that I always carry with me when I don't have lip gloss or lip stick around. You can purchase Carmex in your local drugstore; The price is really good not so much. Lasts awhile that's very good as well. I would definitely have to purchase another one when i run out
Alivia J.
Durant , OK
I get fever blisters after I get sick and run a fever with only a few applications its gone! Very inexpensive! I don't particularly like the pot thats its in but they do have squeeze capsules now.  I will always repurchase. Very effective. If you suffer from the same as I do you should try this out.
Amanda C.
Grey
This is the best chopstick you can have. I like others but this one is the one for winter lol. I like the feeling I get when you apply it on your lips especially when your lips burn and are dry AF bc it's instant relief.
crystal h.
Hamden, CT
CARMEX LIP BALM MAKES MY LIPS SOFT AND HELPS PREVENT CHAPPED LIPS. CARMEX ALSO MAKES MY LIPS SOFT AND SILKY FEELING. MY BOYFRIEND LOVES WHEN I USE CARMEX, HE SAYS HE ENJOYS KISSING MY SILKY SMOOTH LIPS AFTER I USE THIS PRODUCT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT, NOT ONLY DOES IT WORK EXCELLENT, IT IS PRICED RIGHT! ABSOLUTELY WORTH BUYING AND VERY AFFORDABLE.
Laura E.
I have used this product for over 20 years and it is still one of my go-to's. By far the most healing lip balms there is. The packaging is the same but that's perfect because it's very recognizable. It is a great value and I would recommend this to anyone who always suffers from dry lips constantly like me.
Robbie A.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite product to protect my lips that i currently buy. It does take more time to apply but it worth it in the end. I pick up some frequently at Walmart or CVS because you can never have too many. I will always recommend this product to others.
Karen H.
I bought this product at Walgreens at checkout. I try different solutions when my lips peel and crack, and this product is one I go back to over and over. Ive been using it so long that the smell reminds me of high school. It is a great value, as a little goes a long way. I recommend this product to others.
Marta C.
W Sacramento, CA
Carmex who hasn't used carmex ?! It's awesome the only thing that bothers me is the burning sensation for a bit . It doesn't last too long usually just when you are applying but if I'm looking for something to help my lips and keeping them moisturized I get carmex and they are sold everywhere so you can always get one !
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
Have been using this balm since I was a kid! Perfect for everyday use, love the scent and how affordable and reliable this is. My husband is a cold sore repeater during the winter and fall season and this balm is always his go to. Great for super dry cracked, sensitive, lips that need just a little more tlc.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart