BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
Carmax is one of my all time favorites. My Dad always uses this and got my whole family on it. I switch it up every now and then but always come back to this good stuff.
CiCi J.
Manassas, VA
Carmex is THE brand for lips. Keeps them moisturized and heals cracked lips. Definitely the longest lasting and one of the oldest and truest. I always make sure I put some on every morning.
Heather B.
Ellijay, GA
This is just a classic!! Everyone has used this at least once in their life! My husband loves this, but prefers the one in the squeeze tube because it is a lot less messy. 10/10 would recommend. You can always find this in our home, car, or my husbands pocket!
Kristi B.
England, AR
This is my go to for cold sores and sevierly chapped lips during the winter. It's too heavy to be an everyday product in summer, but is a must have on hand in the winter.
Alex D.
Winchester, KY
It’s alright... I hate the menthol in it. Not the best for chapped/broken skin lips. It’s cheap and will work in a bind. I’d go with plain vaseline before I use this.
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
Love it. It works very good on my lips and feels minty. The application it not very easy but you can but the chapstick and problem solved. I recommend it to everyone.
Emily S.
Sherman
Carmex is my go to for dry chapped and cracked lips! It helps the pain of chapped lips plus it heals my lips within 24 hours! Plus it has menthol which fells amazing!
Sara F.
Merom, IN
Great for moisturizing and hydrating your lips. Perfect for the on the go person, and if you want to make a DIY lip scrub add a little cinnamon sugar to it and viola!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I have this with me everywhere. put it on before makeup, after showers, just all day everyday. so underrated for what this little thing can do. so affordable as well.
Gina N.
Love the clean, soothing smell and long lasting gentle application. Glides on smoothly without that tacky, gummy stickiness that can occur with some cheap lip gloss. Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: