BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Seneca N.
Augusta, GA
It Does what I need it do do. I Had a little rash and it went away with persistent use. And I like the little finger container so I don't contaminate the product later.
Holly D.
Lexington
Carmex doesn't taste all that great but it does work for chapped lips, not so sure about cold sores. But I would definitely reccomend it if u get severely chapped lips.
Mandy H.
I can’t stand the taste of Carmex. I would pick straight coconut oil on my lips before using this again. I wanted to love it because of its popularity but I can’t deal.
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
I love this product! I had only used it twice and immediately saw results within the next few days. It’s a little more pricey than other brands but definitely worth it!
Kimberly E.
Dacus
A must have for the winter months. It's truly one of the best products to keep moisture in and wind out. It helps heal my chapped lips more quickly than other products.
MARLENY M.
Carmex is hands down my favorite lip jelly , it smells and works like a charm it heels my dry lips and gives me a nice tingly feeling which means it's working obviously
Marissa M.
Carmex is the best chapstick. I use this everyday. I always have to buy extra because I lose them. It makes my lips nice and moisturized. I never have dry chapped lips.
Rachel S.
Clarksville , TN
The only thing that irks me about this product is the fact that it doesn’t have a nice smell. It moisturizes nicely, though. I wish they’d make some different flavors!
Lisa W.
Lancaster
Have a little tub of this right by my bedside table. This is my go-to all the time use it before I go to bed to keep my lips nice and soft and to stop any kind of dryness that is starting up
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product for wind chapped lips. The scent and taste are a bit harsh, more of a medicinal smell/flavor. But it definitely does the trick to soften the lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: