BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
If you’re going for flavor & smell this isn’t your chapstick. But, if you’re going for something that will repair the most damaged winter time lips - this is your stuff!
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Best lip balm ever. Works great and smells nice. Certain lip balm bothers my lips when i put it on before bed but this one is comfortable. Very affordable as well.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This is an amazing product. It’s great for a variety of uses including dryness, cracked lips, gloss, etc. The price is low for a product of this quality. It lasts a long time and is easy to carry with you. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Cassidy M.
My go-to lip balm, and the one that i truly swear by. I recommend this one to all of my friends, and have bought countless products from carmex over the years. 10 stars.
Emily O.
Houston
I’m not a big fan of this product I used it so much that I had to keep buying more and more just because it wouldn’t really help my lips get to how I wanted them to be.
Holly D.
Lexington
Carmex doesn't taste all that great but it does work for chapped lips, not so sure about cold sores. But I would definitely reccomend it if u get severely chapped lips.
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
I love this product! I had only used it twice and immediately saw results within the next few days. It’s a little more pricey than other brands but definitely worth it!
Marissa M.
Carmex is the best chapstick. I use this everyday. I always have to buy extra because I lose them. It makes my lips nice and moisturized. I never have dry chapped lips.
Kimberly E.
Dacus
A must have for the winter months. It's truly one of the best products to keep moisture in and wind out. It helps heal my chapped lips more quickly than other products.
Mandy H.
I can’t stand the taste of Carmex. I would pick straight coconut oil on my lips before using this again. I wanted to love it because of its popularity but I can’t deal.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: