BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
🌼ƘΔĪĮ🌼 S.
Carmex is amazing. Not only does it keeps your lips moisturized but the tingling feeling is a plus. It feels like it's healing cold sores or cuts on your lip. Feels good.
Katie H.
I used to use this consistently until I started getting bumps on my lips - it seems like a hot spot for bacteria build up. Threw away and never looked back at this product.
somer y.
I use carmex for dry lips and cold sores. Its the only brand I've tried that can treat different things for the lips. Its not oily or waxy. Goes on smoothe and smells good.
Cindy M.
Love using this. It works right away. It smells amazing too. It's very easy to apply. Yes it definitely met my expectations. It's long lasting. I recommend it. I would definitely buy this again.
Natural B.
Waterbury, CT
I hate the smell of Carmex but it does the job on desperate days. I can't really complain about it besides the smell it just doesn't do it for me. However it's a good product jus keep in mind the smell.
Jaya L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this carmex all the time it helps moisturize my lips its also glossy, I use it all the time when it gets cold outside b/c that's when my lips get chapped the most.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
Works well to treat chapped lips and keeps them moisturized. The little container is very convenient it fits right in your pocket and this product last a very long time.
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Best lip balm ever. Works great and smells nice. Certain lip balm bothers my lips when i put it on before bed but this one is comfortable. Very affordable as well.
Destiny D.
allentown
This is the best chapstick! It’s so moisturizing on my lips. It’s a good value @$1.00 I found out about this chapstick through one of my friends. It’s also long lasting.
Kayla R.
Anderson
i swear by this chapstick. i've used it for years, and it never lets me down. you can get it almost anywhere, and it's not expensive. it's very, very effective. i would definitely buy it again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: