BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my coldsore go to! It's heavy duty so I know my lips are being treated and hydrated. My one qualm is the way the container is packaged. I feel like dipping my fingers in isn't very sanitary, yet putting a lip balm on a coldsore isn't either! Either way, it works. Just wash your hands before and after you use it.
jessica f.
Snowflake, AZ
Love using this when my lips are super chapped, winter is not my friend! literally this chapstick moisturizes my lips and rids any horrid red that shows up under my lips from licking my lips too often! This chapstick saves my life and my lips! So glad it exists.
Aarju P.
chicago
Carmex is my ultimate favorite lip balm. If you apply this to your lips before bed, you will wake up with healed lips. It has a slight burning sensation but is not painful at all. If your lips are very damaged, this is the first thing to pick up.
Alana 🦄.
Champaign, IL
I’ve used Carmex since I could walk it seems like. It is a for sure moisture epicenter. Any dry skin on your lips? Kiss it goodbye with Carmex. Some people do not like the tingly sensation it gives when applied, but I personally do not find it too big of a deal. It is not painful but is more of a cooling sensation.
Katelynn P.
Hoquiam, WA
When the weather changes and my lips get really chapped I'll use this. It soothes and moisturizes my lips to make them feel a lot better. I always have at least one of these lying around the house and I like the packaging because when it gets hot it doesn't ooze out the tube like some chap sticks I've used before.
Nadia S.
Williamson , NY
This product is good for when your lips are really chapped and are peeling when your lips are bad you just apply this like twice a day everyday and your lips would be healed instantly. I'd definitely use this product again it works and you should definitely buy it
Zuzia W.
Naperville
This lip balm does absolute wonders for my extremely chapped and dry lips. I've been using it for years, and I can't imagine life without it. The packaging is convenient, and the formula isn't too greasy when you use your fingers to apply it. I'd recommend this to anyone whose lips need a healthy dose of moisture.
Whitney R.
Waynesville, NC
Carmex in the jar is an all around awesome lip balm. It's cheap and it works. You can purchase it pretty much anywhere! It leaves my lips hydrated and it has a unique scent that I enjoy. While I prefer the consistency of the tin over the balm stick, it's not practical to use when you're on the go, so that's my only con with it.
Shelby A.
I have been using this Chapstick for about 2-3 years now and I love it! It lasts for well over three hours and keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I usually buy it at my local dollar general and occasionally at dollar tree. It is only about a dollar or two and I would absolutely tell others to buy this product!
Lauren M.
Cypress, CA
This is my vacation life saver! I tend to vacation in higher heat elements such as the river and lakes during the summer. The end of the day after boating and hot wind in my face this rescues my lips. I even use it when I get dry patches on my face as well. Compact, easy and definitely heals my lips instantly!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: