BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Fey T.
Nuneaton, ['', '', '']
This protects my lips so much, and smells amazing!!! I wouldn't use any other brand, they don't make your lips feel wierd like some balms do. Amazing!!!
Jade D.
Love this product! Leaves lips feeling super soft! Very easy to apply using your finger but this packaging can make it difficult to use all the product!
Erin M.
77 Dublin road, Omagh, Tyrone
My favourite pot of lip moisturiser. It leaves the lips moisturised and hydrated with a very pleasant smell and doesn’t have a taste which is always giid
Courtnie S.
newquay, cornwall
I wouldn't be without my carmex pot! It keeps my lips from chapping all year round!! I have one in the handbag, one in the car, one by my bedside table!
Sorcha R.
Love, love, love this lip balm. My favourite, can not live without this. I literally have one in my handbag, overnight bag, makeup bag. So moisturising!
Leigha A.
This was the ultimate lip balm for dry, chapped lips. This was instant relief and even great for preventative methods. I would and will buy this again.
Moriam B.
I love wearing this in summer, I would lip line my lips with a lipliner and add this on top. Looks like a lovely lipgloss and it keeps my lips hydrated
Amy M.
Tulip way , Clacton on sea
Great lip balm to put in at nighttime as this is quite thick! Really moisturises my chapped lips and can see the difference the morning after using it!
Stacey S.
Coalville, Leicestershire
my number one lip care product. colder weather always gives me sore chapped lips and carmex is the only product that quickly heals my red cracked skin.
Aisha B.
Love love love this product! It helps my extreamly chapped lips in the winters and helps soothe any pain and discomfort I may have from my chapped lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon