BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Whitney R.
Waynesville, NC
Carmex in the jar is an all around awesome lip balm. It's cheap and it works. You can purchase it pretty much anywhere! It leaves my lips hydrated and it has a unique scent that I enjoy. While I prefer the consistency of the tin over the balm stick, it's not practical to use when you're on the go, so that's my only con with it.
Jamie V.
Glenns Ferry, ID
I have been using this product since I was a little girl, this was the only brand of chapstick that should use. Everything about this product is amazing; the price is affordable, lasts forever, moisturizes lips, no strong smell. The only downside is it freezes in the winter and becomes molten lava in the summer.
Dianna M.
Fontana
The reason I like this product is because it gives me a refreshing sensation. I bought it at family dollar but you can honestly find it wherever. The packinging is just like every other lip balm or chapstick. Yes I would but again I only use 3 kinds of brands on my lips. Which is this product, eos and chapstick
Julie P.
Seguin, TX
Very strong lip balm to keep your lips moist and hydrated!! Cheap price goes for $2-$4 very gentle on lips takes away those chap lips can be found anywhere!! Very very amazing and works very fast! Ten out of ten recommend
Anna W.
Kerrville, TX
i have used these since i was a kid. they work really well for the most part but don't ever get any in your mouth. It tastes awful. and do not leave it anywhere that gets hot because it melts and gets everywhere. but overall it is a really good classic product.
Baileigh A.
Livermore
I love carmex because of its great texture it's amazing scent. I know some people don't like it but In my family I really like it. It looks a little strange due to its yellow appearance but trust me it works. I went camping and came back with super bad chaped lips in a matter of a few days my lips were brand new!
Aj S.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is a great lip product. This keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. This lip balm is very easy to use. Carmex is a very affordable brand that I trust when it comes to lip products.
Alice G.
Yonkers
This is my go to lip balm that I always carry with me when I don't have lip gloss or lip stick around. You can purchase Carmex in your local drugstore; The price is really good not so much. Lasts awhile that's very good as well. I would definitely have to purchase another one when i run out
Alexis J.
Definitely a necessity. It soothes my lips when they are super chapped and helps when I have fever blisters. You can find it anywhere and everybody needs a little to keep around the house. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Need to take care of extra dry lips really quick? This stuff is fantastic! I used to live in North Dakota and dry lips were a major problem. Mom kept this stuff in her purse all of the time. I highly recommend it for anyone with dry lips. BUT the scent is really strong so if you don't like strong smelling lip balms, don't use it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon