BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
The smell of this reminds me of my childhood my dad would always put this on me. It is easy to apply although you will need to wipe it wash off your finger. I now wear it at night sometimes if my lips are super chapped
Edellene I.
San Jose, CA
Carmex is a good backup product to my everyday lip balm. I love the sturdiness of the package, it also makes it harder to lose. The scent of it was a little off-putting but it didn’t take a long time to get used to it.
Ferrin T.
This product makes my lips really smooth , and hydrated. The only thing I don’t like is the taste , and I say this because when I’m eating I can taste it. Also the smell is not that decent but I can work with it. When you apply it on your lips , you get this tingly feeling which I don’t mind at all. It’s very cheap , and I would definitely buy this again.
Vickey F.
I just love all carmex brand, very easy to use. Very inexpensive. Makes lips moist and soft. Very effective and the package is nice and easy to maintain. I would most definitely recommend this. Worth  the money. It’s a yes for me, you won’t regret it
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Carmex Original SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick, 0.15 oz. (Pack of 24) My grandma has always uses this she started me useing this at a very young age cause as a child anytime I would consentrat I always had my tongue lol out in between my kids so they stayed chapped I keep a jar in every room of my home my purse this stuff is amazing and I even have the tubes Carmex Cherry Flavor Tube .35 oz (Pack of 12) Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kennedy B.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL !!!!! I Am In Love With This Product . Best Thing Since TV !!! I Use This All Day Every Single Day . I Love The Way My Lips Feel After Applying This & It Does Do It’s Job. Amazing Product for just $1! My Absolute Fav Lip Product EVER !
Agueda C.
Orlando, FL
This product is the best one out of all the chapsticks that I own. During the wintertime I have very dry lips and they crack because of how cold it is but this chapstick has saved my lips and keeps them moisturized.
Natalia B.
I use this stuff everyday and I love it! It makes me lips feel so soft and comfortable. I slather on a bunch before bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing. Not to mention, it's so cheap, definitely a must try!
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I am really in love with this product because you can get this for a less price at the Dollar Tree for $1. And it is really good for the witter time! It effective and i bought is a Dollar Tree and is was only for $1 so good buy it now before it run out! and it is a room for Improvement!
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
For product doing what its suppose to do 5 stars. But for me the smell is just to much medicine like. I don't need everything smelling like a snack or anything, but I don't want to smell like I went to the clinic.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: