BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Siobhan P.
Ripon street , Gateshead
Brilliant as per usual I always have farmed in my bag especially during the winter , I am a repeat user so I will 100% be purchasing again the packaging is great nice and small to put into your bag and I would defiantly recommend to others !
Alex M.
Cornwall, ON
My all time favourite Chapstick! I love this kind and the gel like version. It Instantly cures my chapped lips and heals the cracks during the winter and helps with wind burnt lips in the summer. For the price it's the best!
angelic c.
Stoney Creek, ON
When I'm in need of a very thick moisturizing lip balm this is my go-to. I personally do not mind the smell and I find it easily glides over my lips giving me a protective barrier. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ricola R.
Thornhill, ON
Moisturizing lip balm but not the biggest fan of the medicinal scent. Like the tin container but makes it harder to apply (need to use fingers more often than not). However, it works extremely well to repair cracked lips.
Rebecca F.
Ramelton/letterkenny
Love love this product I go through these like nothing else lol I absolutely love the smell and the feeling of it on my lips and it really repairs your lips from cracks or harsh damage.. Its perfect for winter months !
Nicole H.
Best product on the market for lip relief. Use it everyday, multiple times a day! Have a hard time when I forget it at home or when I have to use another lip product. Highly recommend. Low price and sometime you can find sales if you keep your eyes out.
Monika B.
This is a lip balm that you actually feel the impact from using it all the time, it doesn’t just sit on top of your lips you feel it actually getting into action and repairing your lips, leaving them feeling moisturised
Charis U.
Carmen always leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated whenever I use it. I like that it comes in a tub or tube but think that the tube is probably more hygienic to apply, especially if you are out in public. I would definitely buy this product again.
keely g.
this product is really good for windburn and healing it. it does burn your lips when you have wind burn but it definitely heals them. i think it is a bit pricey & there is room for improvement on the smell of the product.
Naomi M.
Good product and does what it says it will. I do find that it dries my lips out in the long run however, but it's great for a quick fix if my lips are cracked. I usually stop using it as soon as the lips are repaired and go back to my alternative balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon