BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
I use this every single night before bed and wake up to nourished lips! It helps the chapped lips during the winter stay at bay. I keep an extra at all times I love it that much!!
Sydney R.
Portsmouth
My favorite choice during the colder months throughout the year. I get wind burn and chapped lips and this product is so medicated and smooth it’s so refreshing on your lips and it works it’s magic !!!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I buy this for my kids to keep in their back packs. Living in Ohio our lips are easily chapped. This prevents it from happening and my son and daughter both use it on a regular
Erica B.
Covington, LA
I like the six pack because it is an absolute truth I will lose my carmex. So this pack is good for at least a week, or if its a really good month, at least a solid two weeks.
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I always keep carmex on hand, especially in the winter time when I get really chapped lips and cold sores more frequently.  helps the healing alot better than most.
Tara E.
Naples
The original and consistently dependable! You can’t go wrong with Carmex. I have a wide variety of chap sticks and lip gloss. But when I need serious help with lips being chapped I always go with this.
Michele h.
Middle of the riad for me, works, leaves a funny taste in my mouth. Makes my lipes feel greasy and slimey, which i do not really like. But in a pinch the price is right.
Bailey M.
Lees Summit, MO
The best of the best healing chapstick out there. Always and forever will be using Carmex when my lips feel like they are cracked or will be cracked. Perfect winter essential.
Kylie L.
Pekin
If you have dry lips, this is a must have ALWAYS. Super easy to use, cute little jar packaging which I love. Me and my family members have always used this in the winter when our lips are sore and dry.
Qualyza T.
I love this product because it dont dry out your lips. It kreps it moisted for hours & gives it a glosst look sometimes Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar its very useful in the winter time
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: