BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha P.
dh7 6jb
This is the best lip balm i have ever used, it made my lips so plump and soft, its a decent price for how great the item is. The packaging is small so can fit nicely in your pocket, easy to apply. Would recommend it to other people
Bobbie R.
London, ['', '', 'Eltham']
I love this little pot of magic perfect for those dry or sore lips while protecting those lips it’s healing them and giving them all they need always been a good price I will always buy this perfect to fit in the smallest of bags. X
Sarah H.
Kings worthy , ['', '', 'Winchester ']
This is a great all rounder - works as a lipbalm but also great for cuticles, dry patches on elbows and a plethora of other things! I love the classic Carmex smell, it's quite medicinal wig a hint of menthol but very pleasant.
Efrim N.
Hollows Close, Salisbury
This lip balm has a lovely temporary emoillient effect, but I don’t find the moisture lasts. Its iconic packaging, portable size and affordable price point means it’s great for chucking in your handbag for a quick moisture fix, but don’t expect this to work miracles.
Mollie B.
Paignton, devon
I wish you could give a higher rating!!! This is an absolute god send and I don't think I'd ever use anything else on my lips to help repair and protect them! I first stumbled across this in primark, it's absolutely amazing!!
Daniele T.
Lake Newell Resort
I love this lip balm. it is one of my go to balms especially in the winter when my lips get extremely dry. It is easy to apply and very affordable to purchase. It met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase.
Rachel H.
My lips were often dry and cracked especially in the colder months until I started using this product. Its super hydrating without leaving your lips greasy like some lip balms. The results last a long time too so you don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day!
Dannie W.
Peterlee, Durham
Does a brilliant job at repairing your lips when they're extremely dry and cracked and doesnt take long at all to start working however I feel that when you continue using the product once you're lips are soft and smooth, the product then seems to dry them out or just stops working all together.
Sasha K.
Salford
This is a very good lip balm and has a really nice feel. It is quite pricey for the size of the lip balm however it is easy to apply I bought it for boots and would definitely but it again because it made my lips feel amazing
Axmtrends ..
I love the smell of this and I love how it keeps your lips moisturised, it’s easy to use and easy to apply, Carmex is literally in any beauty shops, I bought mines from my local drugstore Superdrug’s and it was on sale aswell.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon