BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittnee J.
I like this a lot..especially in the cooler weather because my lips get chapped easier..it’s very moisturizing. The only thing I don’t like about this specific one is that you have to use your finger and it can be messy and unsanitary. But besides that this is a really good product.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I've been using this product since I was a child, it always helps my chap lips 👄 and if I have fever blister it helps it go away a lot faster than other products on the market.
Alanna F.
I tend to get cold sores when the seasons change and my lips also get dry very often so using this on my cold sore just helps make it smaller and so that it doesn’t each and also moisture’s my lips perfectly. I recommend this to my friends that have coldsores too and they love it
member-56577
This was perfect for the colder months. I tend to pick these up and use them during the winter. I purchase mine at Walmart usually, unless i find them somewhere else. I find that they are safe to use on my children, and they don't mind the taste. Yes I would buy them again.
Melissa B.
Daphne, AL
This has been a go to when I couldn't find something with a nice smell. Or if I have a huge thing on my lip, which isn't often. Haha. But definitely helps when I do come winter
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I enjoy using Carmex since it does the job. I have this one in cherry. My only complaint is that I have to dip my finger in it and it’s especially hard when I’m down to the very bottom of the container.
Kendra O.
Rockville, MD
Talk about a relief for my lips! After playing an instrument in the wintertime, this can be a lifesaver! Very easy to use and lasts fairly well. Good product and a good price.
Kylie L.
Pekin
If you have dry lips, this is a must have ALWAYS. Super easy to use, cute little jar packaging which I love. Me and my family members have always used this in the winter when our lips are sore and dry.
Lily V.
I live for chopsticks with this sort of packaging, something about the pot shape is so nice, I've said in another review that I love Carmex and have been using them for years.
Anida J.
Erie
I love this product is my very favorite. I've been using it for years. Call me crazy but I love the smell of it. Even though it's kind of spicy smelling. Always does the job when your lips are chapped.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: