BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Karralene C.
This is incredibly moisturising without being excessively oily! A little goes a long way with this one. The packaging is simple but holds a lot of product
Johhaa C.
La verdad que tenía dudas al principio ya que no conocía la marca así que investigue y mire en youtube tutoriales y decidí probarlo excelente lo recomiendo
Manisha C.
Best lip balm I've tried! Does the job especially in winter and is long lasting therefore you don't need to keep applying throughout the day which I like!
Rachel L.
This product leaves your lips feeling soft and it has a minty/menthol smell and tingly feeling. It's great and I use it everyday to help with my dry lips.
Charlie M.
London
Good old carmex.. can't go wrong will always use.. burning is annoying on sensitive lips after a day of intense lip colour but just gotta know when to use
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
Love it, it’s the best lip balm out there, end of story. Moisturizer and softens lips. Great lipstick primer. Original, old school packaging. Love it all.
Lizzeth P.
My dad used to use them all the time because he really loved the smell, haha. It's a three star item because of the smell, everything else is just fine. :)
Carla A.
Excellent at moisturizing lips. Clears up dry chapped and peeling lips in a jiffy. Leaves lips shiny,smooth and soft and does not have a thick consistency.
Donna W.
Cumbria
Absolutely love this product . It keeps my lips hydrated and soft after I use. Added bonus it is great for coldsores too. Smells gorgeous and great price.
Amy L.
England
I really like this product, I also love how quickly and how effective it works on my lips. Great hydration, and it lasts a while once applied which I like.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: