BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer G.
Greenfield Park
I get cold sores at least once a year. It is the first product that successfully helps it go away fast. It also helps my lips be less dry. I buy some everytime I go at Walmart.
Laurie P.
Kamloops
I really enjoy this product. I don't usually use lip balm but this is one that I love to use especially when I am sick I don't know why but I love the smell and it works great.
Erynn M.
Its been at least 10+ years since I've used Blistex, but from what I remember this product was always my go-to whenever I or my sister got cold sores. It cleared them up in no time.
Elizabeth F.
A classic ! Carmex works great and leaves the lips soft after giving them a light exfoliation. The smell is awesome and you rarely have to reapply because it doesn't wear off
Helen F.
Excellently priced lip staple- when I can find it!! Doesn't need reapplying for hours and great in cold weather. Feels like your lips are really protected without feeling greasy. Highly recommended !
Shaquoya B.
I wasn't really sure how to rate this product.. I don't love it and I don't hate it. It worked okay for me, I found myself applying it a lot. I kinda like the smell of it...
Judy W.
Love love this product. Glides on easily and really protects and moisturize my lips. Especially during the cold winter days. Two thumbs up. Highly recommended this product.
Mizna Z.
Love this stuff. I chew on my lips a lot it really protects them. Has no taste. And jar is difficult for application but instant relief and hydration and moisturizing. Was recommended by a physician
Jessica M.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Obviously a must have for everyone. Great packaging, great pride and great product. Lasts ages and it multi use. Mainly used on lips and keeps them hydrated all day. Love it.
Court D.
This is what my mom used on us when we would get cold sores as kids. It does dry it out, but there is no chance of getting one of my kids to use it thanks to the smell.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: