BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Izzy J.
London, London
Best lip balm I have ever used. Really moisturising and it tingles on use so you can feel it working! It's not the cheapest product out there but definatley worth it if you want to keep your lips in good condition
Aly O.
This product is my holy grail. I never leave the house without it. It's very moisturizing and leaves your lips looking great. I have big lips and the shine doesn't make my lips look terrible like other lip balms do. The 10 piece is a great deal.
Laura L.
Oberhausen
My all time favorite! I have used like 5 of this and I'm still a big fan of Carmex! For me it's the best. The price tag is great and it always helps no matter how dry your lips are. I would always buy a new one.
Rachael C.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is my favorite lip balm of all time. I have yet to find a product that moisturizes my lips so well.
I wazs on accutane (drug that depletes your oil production) and this was my saving grace. And PS it's super cheap too! Can't live without it!
Emma T.
West Worthing, West Sussex
Brilliant lip balm product and would recommend for anyone with dry or chapped lips to add moisture. The product isn't greasy or sticky in any way at all but glides on smoothly. Would definetly buy this again !
Becca C.
Bangor
Carmex is the only brand of lip balm that I trust! i have used Carmex for years now and it always leaves my lips feeling softer and more hydrated. Love the intense tingling as it feels like its really working!
April G.
Holy grail of lip products! I apply before makeup application, throughout the day if I'm not wearing and lip product or sometimes over a lip liner, and before bed, I always wake up with smooth softer lips.
Ameena D.
I love the formula and I oddly like the scent as well. I originally bought it in the tube which is actually my preference especially if you are using it to treat cold sores (which it works very well for) however I do like the pot as well!
Hayley L.
United Kingdom
Was not a fan of the packaging as prefer the tube lip balm but I did really like the formula of this product and the way it made my lips feel. It wasn't too oily it was the right amount of moisture. I would recommend this to my friends.
Valerie B.
I always use this product when my lips are chapped as I find it heals them better than any other lip balm product. I'm from Ireland so this product is a must have in my bag during the winter months because the weather can be harsh and the coldness of the weather irritates my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: