BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marissa H.
Afton Station, NS
I absolutely love carmex. I find my lips tend to become dry very easily, and I'm always having to apply layers of chap stick to my lips but in the end it just makes them worse. So one day I was sick of having to apply 500 million layers of chap stick ok maybe not 500 million but you know what I mean😂 I went out and bought a carmex tin and it totally helped my lips and I've been using it ever since that day. BUY SOME!!!!!!!
S C.
Winnipeg
Great for dry, cracked lips. You can feel it moisturizing right away. Again, not a fan that it's not in a tube but that's personal preference. The product itself is very good.
Kate B.
Love Carmex! I always carry Carmex with me. I have extremely sensitive skin and often have dry lips and Carmex is one of the few products that never causes any reaction or sensitivity.
Sirine  B.
London
Perfect for those winter days when you wake up with a sore, just apply on the lips a few times a day and I guarantee your sore will be gone before it had even risen past a bump.
Pavan j.
wolverhampton, West Midlands
In love with this product. Use it on. Daily basis. Keeps my lips from cracking in the dry weather and isn't sticky at all. It nourishes my lips and gives a beautifull shine at the same time!
More than a year ago I used the brand carmex for my lips since they tend to dry very quickly and I really did not think it could work on lips like mine and so far I have been fascinated🙈🙈🙈😍
Kat I.
Darguina
The perfect product for dry lips , still using it before i sleep ،really soften the lips and makes them look healthy and shiny
sammie d.
This is amazing!!!!!!!!! I'm hooked. I don't know if my lips are addicted to lipbalms (it's purely psychological bs!), this is my fave lip balm. I can count on it. It's reliable. It's an old friend esp when I have fever blisters. The stick is rather unpleasant w the SPF as it tastes bitter but this just is distinctive flavored i can't describe it. It's kind of spicy & minty, totally proprietary & unique. It heals lips. It heals when u got a cold & ur nose gets red & sore I put it on there. I use it as a cuticle cream . It's a dollar! Enough w me, try it, or try it again! :-)
Adam W.
A very intense lip balm. I like to coat it on thickly before I go to bed, and in the morning my lips are very smooth. The scent could be made less severe though
Ausra G.
Snow Lake, MB
This is a winter wonderland on your lips.once applied it keeps your lips from chapping or getting wind burn on them. There is always one somewhere in the purse.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: