BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
j f.
For years now this has been my go to! Cannot live without it. Every night before bed I smooth on my lips and wake up with perfectly hydrated lips ready for my lipstain. You can find a jar in every room in our house, the whole family enjoys it. We are never without our Carmex!
Rachel J.
Grant City, MO
There is something about this balm that keeps me coming back. It has a very menthol feeling which seems to get the job done. I also like That I can use it for my lips or my nose if it is raw from having a cold.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I've been using this product since I was a child, it always helps my chap lips 👄 and if I have fever blister it helps it go away a lot faster than other products on the market.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this product because it’s easy to carry in my purse, pocket, or even my wallet. It’s the same great carmex formula and it’s very affordable. I will be buying this again!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I️ have used carmex since I️ was a little girl. I️ have a love hate relationship with it! It does the job of helping my lips but I️ feel like my lips almost get addicted to it!
Caroline O.
Union city
I love this I love that it's a small tin I can just fit in my pocket and be on the go I love the feeling it gives my lips when I apply it's great for winter and the harsh winds
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I have these little guys stashed away everywhere! It actually works and doesn’t dry your lips further the way other brands do.
A must try and true staple in my skincare routine
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I enjoy using Carmex since it does the job. I have this one in cherry. My only complaint is that I have to dip my finger in it and it’s especially hard when I’m down to the very bottom of the container.
Brittnee J.
I like this a lot..especially in the cooler weather because my lips get chapped easier..it’s very moisturizing. The only thing I don’t like about this specific one is that you have to use your finger and it can be messy and unsanitary. But besides that this is a really good product.
Mariana C.
Moreno Valley
I don't know if it's just me but for some reason my lips feel so good and fuller after I use Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar . But besides that point I love it !
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: