BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nicole H.
Best product on the market for lip relief. Use it everyday, multiple times a day! Have a hard time when I forget it at home or when I have to use another lip product. Highly recommend. Low price and sometime you can find sales if you keep your eyes out.
Megan M.
Staunton, IL
Out of all the Carmex flavors and containers I have tried, the regular jar is my favorite. I am not too fond of any of the other flavors, just plain old Carmex does the trick for me! It is so much easier for me to use the jars, especially if I want to share with a friend, I feel as if it doesnt get as much germs on there.
Susanna N.
vantaa
This product is great! It leaves my lips minty freshy tingling sensation which i absolutely love! And the packaging is so cute can't get over it! It's also very affordable. I recommend this to everyone literally. The only con is it doesn't last that long.
Jade N.
17 Benalder Street, Glasgow
I always ended up grabbing these from Walmart in Florida. They're pretty cheap and they do moisturise your lips really well, I just wasn't a huge fan of the smell. Easy to keep in your bag for when your on the go though!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I love Carmex lip balm it really does work! I have always used blistex but I hate the smell honestly lol this I can stand. I work in the cold so my lips get chapped from time to time i love when I put this on its instant relief
Charis U.
Carmen always leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated whenever I use it. I like that it comes in a tub or tube but think that the tube is probably more hygienic to apply, especially if you are out in public. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ricola R.
Thornhill, ON
Moisturizing lip balm but not the biggest fan of the medicinal scent. Like the tin container but makes it harder to apply (need to use fingers more often than not). However, it works extremely well to repair cracked lips.
Lisa H.
I should be the Carmex brand ambassador. I've been using it for like 15 years and have converted tons of family and friends. I always have at least 2 on the go. I also use it to turn lipsticks into glosses. I don't wear a ton of lipstick and this helps me tone it down and feel more natural.
Denise G.
I was once asked if I was stranded on a desert island, what one beauty product could I not live without. My answer was Carmex! It's great for soothing dry, chapped lips as well as keeping my lips smooth and soft to make lipstick go on much smoothr
Mahmuda B.
This is such a catch. It actually conditions your lips, like a mini massage for them without having to break the bank. My lips never chap with this and feel soft and supple. Couldn't ask for more in a lip product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back