BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Daniele T.
Lake Newell Resort
I love this lip balm. it is one of my go to balms especially in the winter when my lips get extremely dry. It is easy to apply and very affordable to purchase. It met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase.
Rupanjali S.
London
Perfect for all seasons, it's my go to chapstick/lip balm and does a great job, my lips feel smooth and softer after application and I love the smell of the lip balm, always carry it around with me and sometimes I wear it instead of my lipstick haha! Love Carmex x
Claire
This stuff is a God send, nothing else I have tried has repaired my lips so quickly, I am never without it, only downside is I struggle getting the last bit out as my nails hinder me. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Megan M.
Glen carbon, Il
Out of all the Carmex flavors and containers I have tried, the regular jar is my favorite. I am not too fond of any of the other flavors, just plain old Carmex does the trick for me! It is so much easier for me to use the jars, especially if I want to share with a friend, I feel as if it doesnt get as much germs on there.
Susanna N.
vantaa
This product is great! It leaves my lips minty freshy tingling sensation which i absolutely love! And the packaging is so cute can't get over it! It's also very affordable. I recommend this to everyone literally. The only con is it doesn't last that long.
Lisa H.
I should be the Carmex brand ambassador. I've been using it for like 15 years and have converted tons of family and friends. I always have at least 2 on the go. I also use it to turn lipsticks into glosses. I don't wear a ton of lipstick and this helps me tone it down and feel more natural.
Nicole H.
Best product on the market for lip relief. Use it everyday, multiple times a day! Have a hard time when I forget it at home or when I have to use another lip product. Highly recommend. Low price and sometime you can find sales if you keep your eyes out.
Naomi M.
Good product and does what it says it will. I do find that it dries my lips out in the long run however, but it's great for a quick fix if my lips are cracked. I usually stop using it as soon as the lips are repaired and go back to my alternative balm.
Charis U.
Carmen always leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated whenever I use it. I like that it comes in a tub or tube but think that the tube is probably more hygienic to apply, especially if you are out in public. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
I don’t like it because I had allergic reaction from this product. First I’d liked it because it has a tingly feeling but later my mouth is look more bigger and swollen than the normal. I bought it in a local drugstore.
That’s how my mouth look like
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: