BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April G.
Holy grail of lip products! I apply before makeup application, throughout the day if I'm not wearing and lip product or sometimes over a lip liner, and before bed, I always wake up with smooth softer lips.
Alex G.
Blenheim square, Lincoln
I struggle with cold sores when the weather changes, so I have tried this, although it helped and is good price wise, sometimes spending a little more money is worth it, I don’t think I would use it again.
Michelle E.
Eislingen
It is my all time favorite. Since I tried this lip balm I never used another lip balm. It smells ok but after I applied it on my lips, my lips stayed soft the whole day. The consitent is also really smooth.
Hayley L.
United Kingdom
Was not a fan of the packaging as prefer the tube lip balm but I did really like the formula of this product and the way it made my lips feel. It wasn't too oily it was the right amount of moisture. I would recommend this to my friends.
Nahida A.
london
Carmex is the way to go!you want your lips looking shiny and great then this is the product for you.I bought it in Superdrug you can find it anywhere in your local drug stores.i will definitely buy it again and it’s a great gift for someone.
Valerie B.
I always use this product when my lips are chapped as I find it heals them better than any other lip balm product. I'm from Ireland so this product is a must have in my bag during the winter months because the weather can be harsh and the coldness of the weather irritates my lips.
Samantha A.
Greenwood, BC
I use it more in the winter time when my lips are chapped. It's a good price for how much you get. The packaging hasn't really changed that much over the years but that's what makes the brand stand out.
chloe b.
leicester
I’ve used this before but it’s like the eos lip balm because it doesn’t moisturise for very long but it does work and I do still use this product but it isn’t my favourite and I would buy it again anyway.
Olivia T.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my HG lip balm and I wear it all day everyday. It leaves my lips so smooth and has such a pleasant scent, almost like a soft medicated vanilla smell. All in all I recommend this to everyone
Anne Sofie H.
This one from carmex is one of my favorites! Perfect for dry lips, but also for those who wants softer lips!! This one is purchased at Sephora and I love it! I highly recommend this to girls and boys.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: