BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma T.
West Worthing, West Sussex
Brilliant lip balm product and would recommend for anyone with dry or chapped lips to add moisture. The product isn't greasy or sticky in any way at all but glides on smoothly. Would definetly buy this again !
Asha J.
Tottenham, London
This stuff is amazing. I use it every single day. Great for those cold, harsh winter months when nothing G else keeps your lips moisturised. This glides on and actually works. I just wish the tubs were bigger.
Jasmin H.
abu dhabi
My dermatologist recommended dis product for my dry n discoloured lips.. n she was right .. I dnt have my chapped lips since n best part is iam happy with my pinky lips ... I highly recommend dis product for my fellow Indians who have dark lips
Shannon J.
My go to product as I suffer from dry lips. I always ensure I have one of these in my handbag. I love it! It is also delicate on the lips - my lips are sensitive therefore I have to be careful with what I use.
Alisa M.
Forest gate, London
All time favourite lip balm ! I take it everywhere I go as it's small and compatible, simple packaging! Love the texture it leaves on my lips moisturised but not to greasy, would recommended for everyone to buy this is you struggle with dry lips !
Nikki M.
Johnstone , Renfrewshire
An old favourite of mine and always keep a pot in my handbag. Great for when my lips are feeling a little dry and one application prevents chapped lips for me. I’ve recommended this to all of my friends who now all keep a pot in their bags too!
Alexandra P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Everytime I run outof carmex i go running to the drugstore to buy another one. This one is so good because you can actually feel how your lips are getting better, and how they look healthier. I really like the packaging but I dont like the way you apply the product. I think what´s kind of disgunting aslo, its that it tastes like medicine.
Becca C.
Bangor
Carmex is the only brand of lip balm that I trust! i have used Carmex for years now and it always leaves my lips feeling softer and more hydrated. Love the intense tingling as it feels like its really working!
Ameena D.
I love the formula and I oddly like the scent as well. I originally bought it in the tube which is actually my preference especially if you are using it to treat cold sores (which it works very well for) however I do like the pot as well!
Rebekah O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is my everyday go to lip balm. It is inexpensive and works well to cure my dry lips! My lips instantly feel better after using this product. I will definitely repurchase this time and time again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: