BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jayne M.
Winnipeg
I absolutely love this product. Especially when winter comes around because my lips get so dry in the winter so fast and this product when applied only a little bit last a couple of hours.
Troya C.
Palm Desert
This used to be the product I used exclusively growing up. It was easy to use and the jar protected the product. But over the years, I stopped using it because the tingle and burn of the product was no longer pleasant.
Naima M.
I only use this product when my lips are extremely dry like winter time.

I find that it's very effective and does the job.

It smells a little medicated but you can now find it has other flavours.

Very effective and a must have if you savour with very dry lips
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
A friend of mine showed it to me and I liked it too much, it leaves your lips super good and we are like others that only for a moment you moisturize your lips this moisturizes you and they are moisturized for almost all the day which is super good besides that I really like how this product smells.
Brooke F.
Blackville
Carmex is some of the best stuff for dry lips I have ever tried. It basically just magically clears up any cracks or dry patches. It's really lovely, it does it's job amazingly well! :)
ELBA G.
I USE IT DAILY
I HAVE BROKEN THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH. i BUY IT ON WALGREEN PHARMACY MUCH OF MY TIME AT A GOOD PRICE. VERY EASY TO APPLY AND USE.
CARMEX LIP BALM RESTORE MY LIPS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
HAVE A NICE PACKING.
I BUY IT EVERY MONTH
I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Nerissa B.
I use this product every night before bed as I have dry lips and sleep next to a heat register. I find it works great at moisturizing and protecting my lips. It has a medicated smell, but I don't mind it anymore. I wouldn't eat right after applying though as it tastes just as bad. But works great!
Cortney A.
Sackville, NS
Carmex is the only lip chap that actually softens your lips and soothes the aches. This stuff gets me through the winter and the dry spring months. After one use you will notice a different. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the extra costs.
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
Horrible flavor and smell, but hands down an unbeatable formula! I use this in winter mostly to protect my lips from the intense cold weather. It holds a protective layer outside my lips.
Beth W.
North Wales
My friends love using this I personally prefer not to, yes it works but and ingredient called pretuleoem jelly(that's also in Vaseline) makes your lips become dependent on the balm so you have to keep applying. I prefer to use lip balms without it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: