BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
BEST STUFF EVER!!! I can no longer use lip chaps such as Blistex anymore because something in them is giving me allergic reactions. I appreciate that Carmex doesn't have as many ingredients and is simple and most importantly doesn't make me break out in a reaction and helps dry sore lips!
Breann M.
Absolutely my most favourite lip balm ever in the world!! Nothing compares to it and it doesn't have a gross taste. It is also long-lasting and doesn't rub off super quickly without being tacky. It is perfect! Lifetime customer for sure!
Debra R.
Ottawa
I've been using this product since 1994 and always have a stick or pot in my pocket/purse/jacket at all times. Perfect if you're an outdoors person as it deeply moisturizes and stays on all day. I only have to apply in the morning and I'm good for all day....unless I'm eating something that makes me wipe my mouth often. :) They also have an SPF formula and many other styles/types.
Nishath Anjum S.
Dhaka
Its really tough for me to find any lip balm that can repair and moisture my lips.But finally I could find a really amazing and I think magical balm for repairing lips.They are perfect for my dry lips and I just Love them and recommend anyone to get these for chapped lips.
Abbie C.
My lips were once horrible and dry because a hard days work! Turned from 0 to 100 because of this product! Would never leave the house without it! Small and easy to carry around!! Highly recommend :)
Audrey V.
Perth
Carmex is one of my go-to lip balms if I have chapped dry lips! At first, I did not enjoy the scent, but now I love it! The only bad thing is that the taste is awful! The consistency of the lip balm is sort of gooey but firm. It has a nice glossy look on you lips as well. It tingles on your lips for at least 2 minutes.
Amanda F.
Red Deer, AB
I really like this lip chap. It was VERY hydrating and didn't take long to heal my extremely chapped lips. The only issue I had is the smell. It smells to "medical" I guess you could say.... would love a different scent but with the same product. Would recommend this!!
Cassidy P.
Winnipeg
This is by far my favorite lip balm. It is the only lip balm that keeps my lips soft for hours without feeling cakey. The smell is strong but I like the smell, and bonus, the smell clears my sinuses when I'm sick! I will continue buying these for years.
Faye M.
I use this product when I suffer from a cold sore outbreak which can be quite often. I find it keeps my lips moisturised and also stops the cold sores from spreading whilst reducing the scabbing and size of the initial sore
Nikita P.
Turner Valley, Alberta
This is my all time favorite lip balm! it moisturizes my lips very deeply. this lip balm absorbs quite quickly into your lips so they don't look greasy! highly highly recommend this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: