BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Joyce L.
Love this little gem. If you like the smell of cherries you like this one. Carmel actually helps restore your lips and doesn't leave it feeling dry like Vaseline. It the type if product that you can apply anytime even before bed and you know your lips will still be moisturised
Elena V.
The famous lifelong chapstick. Is moisturizing and always protects the lips. You can buy at any pharmacy or drugstore. Is cheap and lasts long. It lasts a year and because of its prize you can buy another and another. If I hesitate about a chapstick I will always buy this one.
Audrey V.
Perth
Love carmex original. This at first, I did not like to scent at all. I thought it smelt like medicine. But now it could if smells like vanilla, although I do still smell the medicated part. I love the consistency of the lip balm. It gives a slight cooling and tingle to my lips which is a huge plus! If my lips are dry and chapped, this is one of my go- to lip balms. It heals them in a day!
Emma H.
There is something so reassuring about the regular Carmex scent - I've used it for years and I just trust it's going to keep my lips in good shape throughout the winter months. I always have some of this squirrelled away somewhere!
Lu C.
Carmex is my current go-to lipsbalm since I live in a cold country like Canada, and started experiencing dry lips and cold sores.
I love it beacause is lightweight and can be worn underneath lipsticks. Dries quickly. It's really affordable, and the most important, IT WORKS!
This is a must to carry on your purse!
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
I used this a lot as a kid and tried it again as an adult. It did what it was suppose to do but left a greasy film on my lips for a little while before it soaked in and healed my lips. The price is good and it lasts a long time too since a little goes a long way.
Emma C.
It is quite moisturizing, not as good as some other chapsticks that I have tried out. However, the tingling sensation on the lips is slightly plumping and quite pleasant. I have no qualms about this chapstick, but other products for the same price are better.
Cynthia Y.
I love the Carmex lip balm, I buy it in bulk. I love the squeeze tube and the rounded application tip. The price is so good for what you get, in my opinion. I use to use "all natural" lip balms, but my lips would peel and get dried out fairly quickly. Carmex doesn't do any of that. I am converted for life.
Astrid E.
This is the best lip balm when my lips really need some intense moisture. It has that nice, tingling feel that I personally like and is simply the best to apply at night before going to sleep. My lips will be so smooth and plump in the morning! It can be a little heavy to wear out, but it doesn't really bother me since it is so good and moisturising.
Mel R.
When your lips are having their bad days this is a great go to. I always keep one in my make up bag! If your lips are extremely chapped it does have a brief sting to it, however as they say it just means it's working!
Love Carmex, can't suggest it enough!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: