BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lindsay C.
Morocco, IN
This is my favorite lip treatment of all time. My little pot of Carmex goes with me wherever I go! I love the feeling in my lips, it’s not sticky at all! Hands down my favorite!
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this. I bought this thinking it would be better than Blistex but it wasn’t. If anything I felt like my lips become more chapped if that’s even possible. Definitely wouldn’t buy again.
Jessica K.
Love this. The chapstick I use most of the time. I love the sensation it gives my lips with they’re chapped. I love that it is kind of like Vick’s when I’m sick. 10/10 recommend
Evangeline A.
Garden Grove
This little jar is powerful and when we visit big bear we always make sure to have this on hand for our family. It really soothes chapped lips and you feel the difference quick.
Terri L.
I've only used this a few times myself with great results. Other members of my family have also used this product with excellent results as well. Will continue to use as needed.
Rachel J.
Grant City, MO
There is something about this balm that keeps me coming back. It has a very menthol feeling which seems to get the job done. I also like That I can use it for my lips or my nose if it is raw from having a cold.
Abi H.
Park City
This is a great lip balm for when your lips are really chapped or dry - even sun/wind burnt. It’s found at any Walmart or drug store and has high value for the low price. I highly recommend it to others.
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
This is my life saver in the winter months. Chapped lips ain't cute, but Carmex saves the day. This product exceeded my expectations. I purchased this product at Walmart. I highly recommend this product.
Mj S.
Stafford
My lips are soooooo sensitive I can barely use any products on them but this brand never did me wrong keeps them good and maintain during winter an summer so my lips won't dry out not expensive always buy a pack wen I'm at the store
j f.
For years now this has been my go to! Cannot live without it. Every night before bed I smooth on my lips and wake up with perfectly hydrated lips ready for my lipstain. You can find a jar in every room in our house, the whole family enjoys it. We are never without our Carmex!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: