BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica R.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingly feeling. It just makes your lips feel so good!it also really helps chapped lips. This is my favorite in the winter time.
Ouiame M.
Larache
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Kyra D.
Keeps my lips hydrated and stops them from chapping, it tingles a little when put onto your lips which is a good sign however i would say when the product starts to run out its hard to get your finger inside to get the remaining product but overall a good lip treatment.
Beverley W.
Burnaby
This is so good! I use it before I go to bed every night. And when I wake up to shower in the morning everything just peels off! It's better to get the stick version. So you don't have to stick your finger in the jar everytime. Also don't use it before your lipstick. Sometimes it makes your lips peel when you have lipstick on. So do prep before then clean off then apply lipstick!
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
I went to school in a cold, snowy, and dry province - and carmex was the most affordable and reliable way to keep my lips from falling off my face. The smell is so calming, and though I'm not a reliable user anymore, I still have a few pots and tubs kicking around my apartment.
Lydia D.
I love this lip balm, I have really dry lips and I find it moisturises them so well and it’s super easy to apply, also for a really good price. It’s also really long lasting, and I would have already repurchased this!:)
shelley f.
I love every Carman product I use. Ni have very dry skin and its medicated formula works perfect for me. I always have it in my purse and it is available at all stores so I am always able to pick up some. It comes in different containers and sizes at a super low price.
Alexandra G.
Lublin
I love carmex products but this one is not my type. Box of this chapstick is terrible, you have to stick your finger in it and then use it all over your lips. Sometimes I can`t clean my hands so I can`t use it, cause I don`t want to spread all bacteries from my hands to my mouth.
Consistence is nice, it`s really moisturaize lips but I wouldn`t buy it again.
Lamia B.
I find other chapsticks make my lips 'greasy' and it sits uncomfortable. However, the Carmex one is very light on the lips, moisturising and the minty feel and smell is a great plus! It's also a brand you can find easily all across Europe, so I will be purchasing another one when I finish this jar.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Everyone but me seems to love this product. I bought it on a friend's advice, but found it didn't have the desired effect. It often left me with a scummy layer on my lips that was a visible white colour, leaving me embarrassed when I noticed in the mirror. I found the taste hard to take and also hate the burning/tingling sensation.

Sorry Carmex, count me out.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: