BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Ella S.
Diksmuide
The packaging is nice and small, that way it's easy to carry around. I couldn't go without it. It leaves my lips hydrated and soft. The only negative thing is that your fingers get greasy, but that doesn't stop me using it again. You can find it at almost every drugstore and is nice and cheap.
Zaiba N.
This is my favorite lip balm because it applies on smoothly and isn't too thick. it's cheap and it's available at my drugstore. perfect to heal your chapped lips. i would definitely buy this product again !
Evgenya G.
Toronto , ON
I got this lip balm as a gift and I've been using it since and love it! It really does moisturizes lips right away and keeps them smooth and hydrated for a long time. It's also great to use it before applying a lipstick as the formula is not very thick. Overall, I recommend this product.
Elle J.
Purchased from a local drug store, this is my go to for lip hydration and care. It has quite a strong smell and initially feels a little tingly on your lips but it helps to get rid of any dry skin or blemishes. Can be used either alone or on top of another lip product to add a bit or shine.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
This chapstick is amazing for the use of winter dry or Chaffed/severely chapped lips. Carmex is a great price too. It's easy to apply and easy to carry around. The packaging is alright but not the reason I recommend or buy this product over and over. I buy it because it works and nothing beats the value of this product. Very affordable.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Carmex is okay but it's got nothing on my good old Blistex lip Medex which I will always remain loyal to. Carmex works well and you're not constantly re applying which is nice. It's qffordable and easy to use
Rymaa. D.
This carmex lip balm is my all time favourite. When I apply this onto my lips I feel a tingle. This feels as if the balm is working and making my lips heal from dryness. This is the lip balm I reach in the winter months especially.
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
BEST STUFF EVER!!! I can no longer use lip chaps such as Blistex anymore because something in them is giving me allergic reactions. I appreciate that Carmex doesn't have as many ingredients and is simple and most importantly doesn't make me break out in a reaction and helps dry sore lips!
🌸Miriam P.
Plaza San Juan de covas, n 1; 1ºC
Este bálsamo labial es lo mejor que he probado en años. repara los labios una barbaridad y lo más increíble es como hidrata los labios. Tiene una textura muy agradable y un aroma bastante rico. Sin lugar a dudas lo super recomiendo para todos aquellos que tenemos los labios maltratados.
Breann M.
Absolutely my most favourite lip balm ever in the world!! Nothing compares to it and it doesn't have a gross taste. It is also long-lasting and doesn't rub off super quickly without being tacky. It is perfect! Lifetime customer for sure!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back