BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alicia B.
This stuff is amazing,I use this aswell as Nivea and together they make my lips crack free and smooth. Amazing smell and so easy to use,also great price,and lasts for quite a while will definitely buy it again
Emmy J.
This is exellent it triggers the cold saw and decreases the swelling it got rid of it in no time it is long lasting and worth the purchase it's quick and easy to use and apples would recomend it to everybody
Alex M.
I can't reccomend anything more. I started using this when I was 14 and 16 years later I'm still obsessed. The only thing that has ever helped my lips feel properly moisturised and really eases chapped skin.
Ellen L.
Village lake cres, Brampton
leave white stains around your lips, thick and easy to apply but because it leaves the white stain around my lips, i tend to not use it. affordable and cheap in drug stores.
Elena L.
The formula it's completely amazing. It feels very gentle and really helps with chapped lips because it creates a full protection barrier that lasts a couple of hours.
I always have one with me on my purse
Sasha N.
I have used this product a couple of times and I am not going to say It is the best product or the worst product I've used but it is handy for when you have sore lips.
Aysha A.
London, Essex
This is an okay lip balm. I used to swear by it because the tingling sensation made it seem like it was actually doing something and now I realised that after a while it makes my lips drier than before.
Aleksandra N.
The. Best. Lip. Balm. Ever. There's nothing like it, Nivea or Blistex can hide. The packaging is nice, it lasts a loooong time, which is great and it has a nice cooling effect.
Shauni D.
Carmel is a great intensive lip balm. It does sting a bit so I wouldn't recommend if your lips are sore or cracked. The tub design isn't the best and you can end up with it under your nails - not nice!
Emel M.
Classic classic classic . I love this stuff I swear by it. Leaves my lips soft and I apply it throughout the day even when I don't need it just cause of how amazing it feels. Been using this for years.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: