BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sandra K.
I love this lip balm! It is the only one that keeps my lips feeling great the whole day. I apply it once in the morning and before I go to sleep and that's all I need :)
Andi M.
unusual textured product which left my lips still dry and flakey. When applied it gave a burning sensation on my lips which was quite painful. Would not purchase again.
Chloe H.
Norwich
Very good makes lips so smooth a day nice use it everyday and makes my lip a lot better it does feel as if it's burning at first but then you know its working properly
Aysha S.
I've been using Carmex for years and it never disappoints, it has a lightweight feel on the lips but does an excellent job of keeping moisturised for hours, the price point is also brilliant
Chloe O.
The application layer is smooth and cooling packaging is small and accessible anywhere and really helps with dry areas keeping your lips moisturised all day it also has a menthol smell which really helped when I had a cold
meg b.
Amazing amazing lip balm, would repurchase a hundred times again and again, leaves lips feeling smooth and hydrated.Ive used this many times, absoloutly love it. sleek packaging and easy to transport around in your handbag.
Lea S.
This is my all time favorite lip balm!! is does everything perfect, it moisturizes deep down and really recovers my dry lips! it is a bit wet under matte lipsticks but if you just blots the lips before there is no problems!
Kate h.
One of my absolute favourite products, makes my lips super soft and stops them going dry i would 100% recommend this product plus its so affordable and smells lovely.
Stevie H.
manchester
I suffer with dry lips, especially through the colder months & this product saves the day. It keeps my lips really moisturised and prevents any dryness from accruing.
A-BEE-GAIL 🐝.
Westhoughton , Bolton
Always the best thing to use when you have chapped lips. They are super portable and they are Easy to just shove in the bag when you are on the go. They are creamy and easy to apply and they aren’t that sticky either.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: