BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah C.
Carmex is a great brand when looking for ultimate moisture. A repeat buy and will continue to buy. One thing I would say about the small packaging is that it can sometimes be hard to get all of the product because the little container is slightly too small
Jessica S.
Absolute life saver made my sore dry chapped lips wonderfully baby smooth as if I had exfoliated them. Left a thin layer on over night and my lips felt luxioriously smooth. Great price for great amount of product would defiantly reccommend and buy again.
Michelle B.
Mexico City, Mexico
This is a good product, I only have one complaint: it is easy for dust and hair to get the jar, it is very moisturizing and smooth. The packaging is very nice and recognizable at stores, this is recommendable because of how it works to repair the lips.
Cristina F.
Sevilla
Producto de diez, realmente te cura e hidrata los labios. Estando  con un tratamiento muy fuerte me agrietaba los labios y los secaba, esta crema es realmente milagrosa hacia que los labios se mantuvieran. En definitiva si sirve con este tratamiento de manera normal debe ser una maravilla.
Fernanda R.
Un bálsamo esencial en la vida de cualquier persona, desde la primera puesta sientes la diferencia, olor y sensación muy agradable, el empaque es perfecto porque nunca se maltrata o ensucia y lo puedes llevar a todas partes, dura muchísimo y con esto es imposible que tus labios no se vean perfectos
Emily C.
Tunbridge wells, Kent
Great little product for winter. It's a must have for your bag. I suffer from cold sores every year and this provides a bit of relief on uncomfortable sore lips. Has a little tingly feeling so it actually feels like it works. I would definitely recommend
Jordyn C.
Great product! This product is amazing if you want to rescue your lips overnight, it has a medicine smell which I don't really enjoy but I LOVE how hydrating it is. It is super long lasting and I would definitely repurchase. Go buy this product right now!
Deirdre S.
Curran , Magherafelt
Love love love, this is honestly my favourite ever lip balm. This lip balm leaves my lips feeling so smooth and in great condition, I regularly try new lip balms but always find myself going back to my trusty Carmex, haven't found a lip balm as good as it.
REGAN E.
Milton keynes
Love this product!!! It isn’t expensive and really does work. I find the original better than the flavoured ones. It gave a long lasting treatment and didn’t irritate my skin. I bought it from Primark but it is sold in pharmacy’s and boots stores. 9/10
Farheen R.
Ireland
good medicated lip moisturizer. great for both the summer and winter months. I only had one issue with it, it left my lips a bit tingly when I initially applied it, but other that that its great. it really helps relieve dryness and rehydrates your lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: