BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is a MUST for me in the fall and winters when my lips get chapped.  I live in Wisconsin, and our winters can get REALLY cold, so my lips always seem to be chapped.  I pick this up at Walgreens or Walmart every season and it lasts a long time!  When I was younger I HATED the smell, (it's strong) but now I smell it and it just reminds me of sledding, playing in the snow, etc.   This carmex is so but better than any other chapstick, and when I see people using differnet brands of chapstick and then complaining about chapped lips, I always say buy CARMEX!!!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
You can’t go wrong with Carmen. I’ve been using it forever and don’t plan to stop anytime soon. It’s just one of those things that you don’t even think about you just know it won’t do you wrong so you use it.
Annie G.
Yonkers, NY
This stuff is heaven during the cold months. It's like an ointment for cracked lips. It has a smooth thick inconsistency. Even great during the summer to help avoid sun blisters
Kristin F.
Love this stuff!!! I'm a CCA for the post office and I do a lot of walking in the cold and beat. My lips dry out super fast. This moisturizes my lips and keeps them moisturized.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this. I bought this thinking it would be better than Blistex but it wasn’t. If anything I felt like my lips become more chapped if that’s even possible. Definitely wouldn’t buy again.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
The original! Slight tingle and a bit way but I've used Carmex for 25+ years. Even my dad is a constant user of this stuff. I do miss the old glass and tubs. A bit of nostalgia!
Terri L.
I've only used this a few times myself with great results. Other members of my family have also used this product with excellent results as well. Will continue to use as needed.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Holy grail lip balm. Used it on dry lips, cracked corners on mouth, used it to mask the smell of horrible things (worked in the ER for years) it’s just a must have in my purse!!
Jordan M.
Baltimore
I love carmex better then any other chapstick. Has a nice gentle texture to it and keeps your lips shinny & protects them. Very effective. I would highly recommend to others and definitely would buy again.
Ariel M.
This stuff has been around my whole life and I swear I’ve been using it since I was little because of my mom. It’s super moisturizing and really helps with cracks from the cold.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: