BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Michelle S.
I carry one of this on my backpack and my purse, it helps me with my dry lips, it really is a product worth the price and everything, i just simply love it to death ...! 👌👌👌👌👌👌🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻

♥ ♥️️♥
Neida A.
texas
This product really does the job eaven tho it stings my lips a bit I still very mush like it I don't use it that much because this product is my dad's favorite chapstick
Isla C.
This heals my dry lips within a day of using and I always re-purchase as it is really good value for money. I only need to re-apply once or twice throughout the day and definelty recommend to anyone with dry/chapped lips.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Taste oily to me! I don't like the taste of petroleum jelly and everytime i use this product i taste petroleum jelly! Need improvement on the texture and after taste.
♈️Kaanndee🔥 S.
Sydney
Love love love the cooling effect of the lip balm due to the menthol and camphor. My lips were left soft with out the residue that some other lips balms leave.
Sammy M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
great for chapped lips and cold sores takes the sting out of it straight away,  it's much better than other more expensive cold sore creams. cherry one is also great.
Toni H.
Carmex is my go to balm when my lips are dry & cracked, normally in the winter this isn't far from my handbag. It's nice & goes on thick to protect & nourish your lips. This meets my expectations as my lips are smooth
Sarah M.
North Vancouver
Love using this stuff during the winter or when I go skiing! Unpretentious, no-bs product that gets the job done every time, and leaves my lips feeling moist and healthy. Would recommend!
Charlotte H.
Good standard lip balm however I didn’t like the packaging. The small tub didn’t work well with my long acrylics found it hard to get product out without ending up with it under the nail.
Karina D.
The best lip balm so far, always saves my dry lips from being very dehydrated, Good for use all year round, nothing fancy but works well than any other brand I've tried.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: