BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Merima V.
Windsor , ON
Hands down favourite lip balm. Always have to have it on me. Makes your lips look juicy too! I get mine from Shoppers drug mart. The small jar lasts a long time! 10/10
Tasha R.
I love this lip balm! It works great and doesn't feel at all greasy on the lips! It looks really glossy and smells great too, on top of it being amazingly moisturising!
Charlotte O.
I would definitely give this a same rating as the original one on the tube. However this is good as you can warm the product on your finger and massage into your lips. But, this is still possible to do with the one on the tube. They are definitely very similar.
E 🌹.
Ardachuple , Colintraive
My favourite lip product of all time, besides from reminding me of being on the ski slopes it also provides great protection for my lips while making them feel amazing.
Charlotte G.
Aylesbury , Buckinghamshire
Amazing product! This brand never fails to be amazing, the packaging is nice and small so you can pop it in your bag, it's so easy to use and such good value for money!
Summer S.
Walsall
Love this stuff, prefer the cherry to the original as tastes abit better on the lips but I always grab this for a night time and out and about. Cheap and local to buy.
Jila H.
Kronberg im Taunus
Absolutely love this stuff! Gives you a fresh feeling on the lips! Moisturizes really really well. Repurchased this so so many times! Totally recommend this product! :)
Neida A.
texas
This product really does the job eaven tho it stings my lips a bit I still very mush like it I don't use it that much because this product is my dad's favorite chapstick
Marlene S.
I love Carmex! It soothes dry chapped lips and is great for winter dry lips. It's easy to apply and the smell is amazing. It smells minty with a hint of caramel. Lovely!
Michelle S.
I carry one of this on my backpack and my purse, it helps me with my dry lips, it really is a product worth the price and everything, i just simply love it to death ...! 👌👌👌👌👌👌🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻

♥ ♥️️♥
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: