BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica M.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Obviously a must have for everyone. Great packaging, great pride and great product. Lasts ages and it multi use. Mainly used on lips and keeps them hydrated all day. Love it.
Katrina M.
Mississauga
this is my absolute favourite lip balm. i’ve been using it for the past 6 years and always have a pot/tube/stick on me. it fixes my lips when they are dry and cracking at their worst like nothing else!
Ellie G.
Manchester
This is brilliant. I once got a bad cold sore on my lip a few days before my holiday! I found it, used it, loved it. It really works and it doesnt feel horrible on your lips.
Shawnie G.
Portsmouth
I use this during the British winter when it’s very cold outside & this product stops your lips feeling dry and cracked. I would definitely recommend it for the winter season
Kendall M.
Thunder Bay , ON
Annoying to have to put on with your finger. Doesn't have the greatest smell but works amazing on cold sores and extremely chapped lips. Super cheap and well worth it. Purchased at shoppers drug mart!
kyle s.
Carmex is my absolute favorite lip healer/moisturiser when ever I have crusty lips or saw split dry lips Carmex will always help you can actually feel the tingle in your lips.
Jessica C.
St Clements, ON
The best lip balm on the market. A little bit of tingle and a lot of moisture makes it just right. I prefer the stick format so it doesn't get my fingers messy when applying.
Jessica W.
Gets to work instantly and even works on the dryest of lips! Definitely a staple product I make sure I carry round with me, religiously applying morning and night ensuring my lips stay super soft!
Jayla K.
Burton, TX
By FAR the best chapstick i have EVER used. Doesnt matter how bad your lips are this product works wonders. It worked way better than ive ever expected. This is my first time ever owning it but i have used it before. i highly recommend it and im definitely buying it again.
This product does the job but i think it could have a smell or even a flavor.  the packaging is not apealing to the eye and looks very basic. the tingle that it gives to your lips is very harsh and i would not use it unless i had too.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: