BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shazia B.
i have tried so many lipbalms and none of them have worked for me but this instantly did and i love this. it soothes my lips instantly and when you apply you can feel a tingly sensation on your lips which is really helpful because then you know that its actually working. this totally worth your money :)
Jodie M.
Ashford, Kent
Love these little pots!! We've had the cherry and original flavour from Boots. A little pot goes a long way and the flavours are so refreshing. Instantly reliving and long lasting. Always have one in my coat pocket and in the car. Much better than other brands we've tried. Will always buy again!!
Sarah D.
French Lake
This is my Absolute GO TO product for lip care.  Not only does this product help keep my lips moisturized but it effectively heals chapped lips and cold sores (which my husband gets often)  It's super inexpensive and I always have at least 2 jars in my home (and 1 in my purse) for easy access for all the family as we use it often!
Ashleigh M.
Just your average lip balm, no dramatic differences noticed but it is more of an intense treatment so I tend to use it at night as it has a bit of a sticky feel to it. It does have a nice fragrance and cute packaging though! Also leaves a slight tingly feeling on the lips, wether I am slightly sensitive to the product or not just be weary!
Elle J.
Purchased from a local drug store, this is my go to for lip hydration and care. It has quite a strong smell and initially feels a little tingly on your lips but it helps to get rid of any dry skin or blemishes. Can be used either alone or on top of another lip product to add a bit or shine.
Nicholl I.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
Carmex is such a good brand as it's easy to get hold of and a good price. This product lasted me such a long time and it's one I use under all of my liquid lipsticks, it's super hydrating and I use it all year round. It helps when I have very dry lips and colesores and helps to clear it up.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Carmex is okay but it's got nothing on my good old Blistex lip Medex which I will always remain loyal to. Carmex works well and you're not constantly re applying which is nice. It's qffordable and easy to use
Shannon A.
lee avenue, Glasgow
This is my go to for my lips when it’s winter. It always meets my expectations and I have bought it multiple times. It’s very effective and the packaging is nice and colourful. Only improvement I would say is that it’s slightly more money than others eg Vaseline etc. It’s not expensive tho!!
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
BEST STUFF EVER!!! I can no longer use lip chaps such as Blistex anymore because something in them is giving me allergic reactions. I appreciate that Carmex doesn't have as many ingredients and is simple and most importantly doesn't make me break out in a reaction and helps dry sore lips!
Zaiba N.
This is my favorite lip balm because it applies on smoothly and isn't too thick. it's cheap and it's available at my drugstore. perfect to heal your chapped lips. i would definitely buy this product again !
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: