BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Claire K.
Lochgelly , Fife
My holy grail! Cheap and cheerful. Non greasy, feels amazing under a liquid lipstick. Lips stay hydrated all day as I suffer from dry lips. I swear by this stuff and won't use anything else. Go buy!
Jenny C.
Grimsby, Grimsby
I love the way is smells and makes my lips tingle. If I ever apply it in front of my friends then they beg to use it too. I don't know anyone who doesn't love this product!
Carly B.
Bow, London
Fab product, this item is a daily staple in my handbag and my daughters school bags for all year round soft lips and for that extra moisture during the colder months.
Charlotte T.
Brilliant for giving soft lips! Especially great after wearing a drying liquid lipstick for so long! This product does have a slight tingle at first but is fine afterwards!
Jordan L.
APO AE
It's a great chapstick! It really hydrates well and gets the job done. I prefer to use this in the winter months because it is a thicker formula then most other chapsticks.
This product definitely helped my dry and cracked lips and I didn’t have to keep reapplying throughout the day other than when having some foods! Definately would recommend
Katie P.
This product is something that I keep on my desk and beside locker at all times. It is so nourishing and protects my lips through the winter and gives them a lovely healthy look in the summer. It is one of my holy grail products that I don't think I could live without !
cassandra s.
I think this is hands down the best lip product I have tried. This is not only healing but also really hydrating and moisturising. Keeps my lips really soft throughout the day which is amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Roheen N.
manchester
The smell on Carmex is nice however the packaging isnt the great as i have to dig my fingers in to get product so its not easy to apply . I bought this at the local Boots and I would not buy again.
Iida S.
Carmex is the best lip balm I have ever used, I've had it for a long time and I always come back to it. It soothes my lips very well and helps with chapped lips very well.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: