BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia Y.
I love the Carmex lip balm, I buy it in bulk. I love the squeeze tube and the rounded application tip. The price is so good for what you get, in my opinion. I use to use "all natural" lip balms, but my lips would peel and get dried out fairly quickly. Carmex doesn't do any of that. I am converted for life.
Lee P.
Hamilton, ON
I really like Carmex for my dry, chapped lips. A co worker recommended it to me and I love recommended products so I bought it and have purchased 4 of them so far. I've purchased the stick version as well as the tube version, but my favourite is this little jar. Makes my lips feelbwonerful and I recommend it
Stephanie H.
Fleet, Fleet
During the winter months my lips get really dry and chapped so I bought this with the hope it would help my poor lips out. This lip balm is great if you just need a bit of moisturising but if you need a more intense lip balm then this isn;t for you. During the winter I now use 100% Shea Butter as it's the only product that has worked wonders x
Astrid E.
This is the best lip balm when my lips really need some intense moisture. It has that nice, tingling feel that I personally like and is simply the best to apply at night before going to sleep. My lips will be so smooth and plump in the morning! It can be a little heavy to wear out, but it doesn't really bother me since it is so good and moisturising.
Mel R.
When your lips are having their bad days this is a great go to. I always keep one in my make up bag! If your lips are extremely chapped it does have a brief sting to it, however as they say it just means it's working!
Love Carmex, can't suggest it enough!
Cleo H.
Devon
This is my bread and butter to all other lip balms. Even though I try so many I always always come back to this one! It's consistency is so thick and it's the only lip balm that relieves my lips entirely. I prefer the tube to the tube as it's thicker and lasts longer. I will continue to buy this forever!
Lucia L.
It is one of the best balms I have bought ever, I bought it in a pharmacy which means it is really good for you. At first when you put it in your burned lips it feels like fire but with a reliveing way so you do not feel like you have to wet your lips again and in a day my lips would not hurt anymore
Nicole R.
I lovet the thickness of this balm and how hydrating it is. The packaging is pretty standard and wouldn't usually attract me. It is an okay price but I think there are other alternatives that are just as great for a cheaper price. I wouldn't buy again for that reason but I do like the product.
kimberly t.
Helsby, Frodsham
I used to use this product all the time. It burns a bit on chapped lips. It was really popular when I was a teenager but I have not used it since then unless it's an emergency. It's not my favorite lip product.
Izzy C.
This moisturised my lips really well and is good value because it seemed to last forever! I really liked the smell and texture, the price was good, and it kept my lips moisturised and glossy. I would definitely buy it again, as it is a great product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: