BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Kirsty M.
Whithorn , Dumfries and Galloway
Favourite lip balm. Hydrates your lips straight away and leaves them soft with a subtle tingling feeling. Also works great as a lip primer for liquid lipsticks or just lip products in general.
Michelle A.
Great moisturizer. Instant relief from dry cracked lips. Packaging tin is perfect size for purse or pockets. I am a repeat user of this product. Always on hand. Product definitely meet my expectations and exceeded them too. Definitely will continue to purchase
Hannah W.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
My favourite lip balm. Love the tingly feeling when applying it makes it feel like it’s actually doing something. They also come with different designs on the lid (mine is leopard print) which gives it a lovely touch. I always have one in my bag wherever I go!
Chelsea S.
Milton Keynes
I have only tried this very recently, but it’s my no.1 lip balm now! Love Love Love! Would deffo recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonable priced lip balm. Carmel is now my new fave💋💋💋
Monique T.
England
This product is very good if you have chapped lips and keeps your lips very moisturised. I’ve used this product before and o would definitely recommend it to others. I bought this at Superdrug.
Summer S.
Walsall
Love this stuff, prefer the cherry to the original as tastes abit better on the lips but I always grab this for a night time and out and about. Cheap and local to buy.
Tasha R.
I love this lip balm! It works great and doesn't feel at all greasy on the lips! It looks really glossy and smells great too, on top of it being amazingly moisturising!
Daisy P.
Cross Flatts Terrace , Leeds
Carmex is a must have. I'm obsessed. I always have some in every bag and in my kit bag for freelance jobs too. Worked a dream over the winter when my lips were SO dry. Love. Will always buy.
Jila H.
Kronberg im Taunus
Absolutely love this stuff! Gives you a fresh feeling on the lips! Moisturizes really really well. Repurchased this so so many times! Totally recommend this product! :)
Letícia P.
Kursk
Its one of the best, so smooth, smells good, tastes fine, makes my lips softer, it's expensive but the money is worthy, bought it in a drugstore, the package its okay.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back