BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kala C.
Cork
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar Hands down the best cheap lip care treatment I have tried. The tin lasts ages (and I share mine a lot!) The texture is comforting and genuinely works compared to other brands I've tried. This has been the most consistant part of my lipcare since I first started buyng lipbalms about 12 years ago!!!!!
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I didn't expect much of it at first since I never really heard much about it; so, I just bought it out of pure curiosity. My lips never go dry when I use this lip balm, and it doesn't create a thin film over my lips like other lip balms do. I don't have to search any further for the perfect lip balm for me.
Sam B.
Kingston
My boyfriend LOVES this stuff, and admittedly his lips are nice and soft, but I really don't like the smell/taste. I find it overpowering. The little jar isn't my favorite either. Wouldn't buy for myself, but he likes it so I get it for him.
Holly J.
The formula of this lip balm is super thick, I prefer a tube but was given this as a gift and although I dislike applying lip balms with my finger because it is messy, I still found it to be a high quality product in itself. It tingles on your lips with a slight numbing and plumping effect, whilst soothing any cracks and dryness.
Rachel K.
Oshawa, ON
I love the way this wears. Thin but full coverage. Great all year round. If your lips are chapped expect a quick fix as it works fast. Also nice to have on hand if you experience cold sores. Only downfall is scooping out the very bottom.
Nicole M.
Artane
I bought this due to dry chapped lips and even when it cleared up I still use this every single day. I love the glossy look it gives and it keeps my lips from drying again. Sometimes I like to mix a bit of colour in and make it into a light red colour. Will definitely buy again but this has lasted me weeks already and not near empty yet!
Leya A.
Moscow/London
I love love love this lip balm. Its the only thing that actually works for my chapped lips! Not even vaseline or coconut oil compare to this amazing product. I usually buy several of these so i can have them at home and in a few of my handbags just to be sure in never without
Audrey V.
Perth
Love carmex original. This at first, I did not like to scent at all. I thought it smelt like medicine. But now it could if smells like vanilla, although I do still smell the medicated part. I love the consistency of the lip balm. It gives a slight cooling and tingle to my lips which is a huge plus! If my lips are dry and chapped, this is one of my go- to lip balms. It heals them in a day!
Elena V.
The famous lifelong chapstick. Is moisturizing and always protects the lips. You can buy at any pharmacy or drugstore. Is cheap and lasts long. It lasts a year and because of its prize you can buy another and another. If I hesitate about a chapstick I will always buy this one.
Joyce L.
Love this little gem. If you like the smell of cherries you like this one. Carmel actually helps restore your lips and doesn't leave it feeling dry like Vaseline. It the type if product that you can apply anytime even before bed and you know your lips will still be moisturised
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: