BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rosie A.
wexford
This is my go to product for chapped and sore lips. Works for me every time. It has a tingly sensation when you apply it. It stays on for a long time. It’s thick and waxy. Always clears me up. Will always buy.
Kirstie D.
This really helps through the winter cracked lips months. The tub is on the small side so often lost in the bottom of the bag. Lasts forever though as you only need a small amount.
Doris V.
Grand Bend
My lips need some help with dry/burning feeling. I always need to change the product up because i feel my lips gets use to the product and doesnt work as well when i use it to long.
Chloe E.
I loved this product as it is good for an everyday use, the packaging is a basic round tub easy to carry and the product itself was easy to apply for an every day lip balm. I bought it in my local drugstore (Superdrug). I would definitely purchase this product again as it was very helpful.
Natasha C.
These are usually sold in my local drug or convenient store. One of my favourite go-to items. Smooth consistency that isn't too thick on my lips. Very moisturising and smells fantastic. Would highly recommend.
Chloe R.
Love this product, seels my lip from any harsh environmental damage and leaves them smooth and moisturised, however when applicated there is a tingling feeling like pins a needles.
Becci W.
I love this product. It's one of my absolute favourites! I tell all my friends and family how good it is. I like the feel of it and how moisturising it is. Great for all year round!
Indre K.
West Midlands , Birmingham
The only lip balm on the market which REALLY helped with my dry lips. It leaves my lips feeling moisturised and super soft. However i prefer original Carmex over the scented ones.
K J.
Decent lip balm however keep needing to reapply as dries my lips out constantly! Smells amazing tho the cherry scented one.
It's also a good price so you can't really go wrong. Wouldn't recommend to someone who has extreme dryness on the lips
Paige P.
The tingling sensation of calmex lip balm gives me the softest lips ever it is a very good price and is better than my expectations the packaging is good would love if it was larger and yes I would recommend
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: