BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
I went to school in a cold, snowy, and dry province - and carmex was the most affordable and reliable way to keep my lips from falling off my face. The smell is so calming, and though I'm not a reliable user anymore, I still have a few pots and tubs kicking around my apartment.
Sherikah b.
Birmingham, West midlands
This is my third time writing this review as every time I seem to finish it and try to upload photos or am about to publish, my phone freezes or turns off. Brilliant product and it has been the only balm that helps my lips as being diabetic my lips get dry when my blood sugars go high. I use it before applying gloss or lipstick too, I will never go anywhere without this!
Kaylee B.
This is a tried and true product, really carmex can do no wrong! Who doesn't secretly love that medicated smell and the tingly feeling on your lips after application. There is no question as to whether or not this product works, you can feel it's magic instantly!
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
My grandmother's favourite whether it be chapped winter lips or summer sunburned ones. Very medicinal and not very pleasant. It works amazing though if your lips need a little extra tlc.
Alexandra G.
Lublin
I love carmex products but this one is not my type. Box of this chapstick is terrible, you have to stick your finger in it and then use it all over your lips. Sometimes I can`t clean my hands so I can`t use it, cause I don`t want to spread all bacteries from my hands to my mouth.
Consistence is nice, it`s really moisturaize lips but I wouldn`t buy it again.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
I will always go back to using the Carmex Healing lip balm, I've had it countless times before and will always repurchase it. It's a really good value for money and it's the best lip balm for healing chapped lips. It has a tingling sensation when you first apply it, however that dies down and it just shows that its working to heal the lips. A definite must buy.
Lamia B.
I find other chapsticks make my lips 'greasy' and it sits uncomfortable. However, the Carmex one is very light on the lips, moisturising and the minty feel and smell is a great plus! It's also a brand you can find easily all across Europe, so I will be purchasing another one when I finish this jar.
Lorna W.
Everyone but me seems to love this product. I bought it on a friend's advice, but found it didn't have the desired effect. It often left me with a scummy layer on my lips that was a visible white colour, leaving me embarrassed when I noticed in the mirror. I found the taste hard to take and also hate the burning/tingling sensation.

Sorry Carmex, count me out.
Aisha D.
Dubai, Sports city
I love this product. I suffer from dry lips and no matter what I do it's never changed! Every product I've used so far has been a temporary fix and hasn't really cured the dryness. I picked up the leopard print version from Primark in the UK and will definitely be buying it again when it finishes - although it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!
Christine B.
Calgary, NV
I was given this lip balm as a gift. And.... it's an absolutely fantastic product! I would buy and buy again!Keeps my lips moisturizer for hours and is effective at healing my dry and cracked lips. If you're not a fan of scented lip balms, stay away from this product. But I actually like the smell, so I'll search it out next time I need to purchase lip balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: