BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kate R.
Clackmannanshire
Love Carmex lip products! They are certainly one of my go to for lip care! Love the consistency texture and scent! Instant relief for sore cracked lips! Love the little tub! Great to pop in your handbag!
Ana Y.
London, London
Lasts forever it seems, on the lips and the actual pot of it. Only problem is that if you have long nails you end up having to scoop chunks out with your nails instead of circling your finger over it.
Leigh-Ann L.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Always go back to this has worked for me for years absolutely love it! Reforms to everyone I usually switch between this and burts bees, very affordable and handy to have in your bag it can do no wrong
Eve C.
4 Cambridge st, manchester
Love, love, love! The scent is so nice and it gets my lips moisturised. Lasts long too. Only issue is that I use them so quick and now that there's a sizable dent in it I have to dip my fingers in to get more product, which I dislike.
Josie Rose W.
This is great for Lipcare and treatment when chapped. Great for everyday wear and to wear on its own instead of a lipstick. I'll recommend this to friends and family. Always have to have one in my bag.
Kate A.
Beatrice Street, Bedford
I think I've gone through 4 of these already. I love the tingling feeling it gives you and how long lasting on the lips it is. I think this is the only lip balm I've finished rather than misplacing it.
Rachael M.
Favourite lip balm of all time it's the only one I use keeps my lips moisturised throughout the day. I take mines everywhere with me. I have tried all of the flavours but the original is my favourite.
Laura M.
leicester
Not as moisturising as I would like but definitely gives your lips a good plump. Wearing this underneath any usual liquid lipstick really helps the product to not be as dry and gives you a good pout !
Ashleigh S.
Belfast, Antrim
Ride or die product!!! This is the only thing that keeps my lips smooth and not chapped in winter. Not much of smell but I like that. I bought mine in boots uk and it's a definite must buy for winter.
Meherun N.
Woking, Surrey
It definitely is a hydrating lip balm as well I feel it plumps a bit too! I got mine from boots in the U.K.!  But as my lips are very very dry, it didn't last the entire night on my lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: