BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Em✨ B.
Hetton le hole, Tyne and Wear
SIMPLY THE BEST!! I have been using this product for years and nothing compares! It’s the only lip balm I have used that actually soothes and restores my lips! Carmex is a saviour in cold weather! Love!
Erica D.
Courtenay
Been using Carmex for probably the past 10 years and it's always my go-to lip balm! I recommend it to everyone, great value for the money, since mine usually last over 3 months and that's using it daily.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
My absolute favourite medicated lip balm. My lips get very chapped in the winter and this balm helps to get them feeling great again. I have purchased this item several times over and will continue to do so!
Nicole P.
The lip balm I always go back to! The only one I've tried that helps relieved dry sore lips almost instantly! I always use this at night to keep my lips hydrated and it's worked wonders for me for years!
Leah P.
Telford, Shropshire
My fail safe lip balm. Great lip balm, keeps lips moist for a long time due to the consistancy. My only gripe with this lip product is that it can leave your lips numb if wore a lot. Which can also transfer into tongue/food when eating.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
The smell is a bit harsh and strong. It is amazing for chapped lips and amazing in the winter time here in Canada. Definitely does the job. It is completely gentle on my lips and would highly reccomend.
Debbie 🎃.
Ardinn Terrace, Turriff Aberdeenshire
This stuff is amazing! my mum wears this everyday. i use mainly in winter and it keeps my lips soft and saves them from being cracked and dry in the cold. easy little pot to keep in ur pocket or handbag
Shoonnee S.
This is always a first for me when it comes to lip balm. Been using this for years. Never lets me down. I tend to stick to the original as the flavoured ones don't deliver as good on moisture retention.
Valory S.
I have super dry lips come winter time, and this stuff always does the trick! It's also my favorite because the smell is nostalgic to me- my mother used this when I was a child, and I've always loved it!
Sophia S.
Bishops Stortford
Very tingly - It’s not a bad thing but does feel very odd the first time that you use it!
The product does the job, but if you accidentally get it in your mouth it stings...so don’t be that idiot (me)...
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: