BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love carmax, it helps keep your lips super soft, smooth, and healthy. Of your lips are chapped, use carmax and your lips will instantly feel a hundred times better, and the moisturusing healing power will heal your chapped lips quicker than any other brand. Love it
Breeann B.
Summerville
This basic little jar is the best for the lips that seem too far gone. Nothing can get past this jar of saving. The crustiest lips will be buffed and polished by the end of the week with daily use. A good price for a medical grade lip balm. You'll hit pan and repurchase just because of the quick results. Definitely take with you if you plan to go to the desert.
Sandy E.
Always have to have at least one, I often buy them just to make sure I have one at all times. I’ve been using Carmex for years now and I love it. I wear it over night for best results and always wake up with satisfaction. Only thing is the taste of it accidentally enters your mouth.
Jaz f.
This is by far one of the best chapsticks anyone could use they're super adorable and last a long time I've been using Carmex for a very long time you can get it at any drugstore near you or any Walmart target e.t.c definitely 10/10 would recommend to anyone with chapped lips during the winter time or fighting a cold or using before wear a matte lipstick all day.
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Carmex is a fantastic brand, and to be honest I don't think I know anyone who hasn't liked carmex. It seems to work for pretty much everyone, and it has been a staple for me since high school. It is a small container, but it is also pretty inexpensive and definitely worth every penny.
Samara S.
Many
This I'd my go to product for lip care, I have been using it for almost 28 years. I kind of have an obsession with it, I always have it with me and never leave home without it. I have one in both my vehicles one in my purse and one in almost every room....I may have a serious problem. But at least I never have chapped lips and they always stay soft and uncracked.
Kimberly S.
rosenberg, TX
I get a cold sore about twice a year in the same exact spot and whenever I feel my cold sore coming on I just rub a little bit on the spot throughout the day, and it disappears before the cold sore ever pops up. I love this product! The only thing I would say is that it does have a STRONG smell. But if t stops me from getting a painful cold sore I'm ok with it.
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love this lip balm this is another one I used when I was a kid because this was the only one my parents ever used and I always thought it was so cool to have you know when your like in 2nd grade you think your so cool because you have this lip balm it's like makeup for little kids lol I love it I still use it today on me and my kids and nephews we all love it.
Alexandra F.
Love the way it makes my lips feel but HATE having to stick my hands into the formula in order to get some on my lips.  Then I am stuck with either finding a napkin or towel to wipe my finger off on and if I'm in a rush or in the car that doesn't happen so I end up wiping it on anything within arms reach.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
absolutely in love with this. My lips can be so dry and cracked and with Carmex they are healed so quickly. I buy these at the dollar tree near me and wow I love to stock up on these. Definitely recommend to anyone. I have tried so many lip products high end and drugstore and this one has to be my favorite one of all time. I don't know what I would do with out it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart