BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lilah F.
Petaluma
This product is amazing! I recently got over the flu, and this was the only product I could rely on to really take care of my extremely dry lips. I keep it on my nightstand now, and have continued using it even after getting over my sickness. The smell isn’t amazing, but it does smell like a lip balm that will do the job. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for smooth, hydrated lips.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
I got a single one at my local dollar tree . Very inexpensive product with great quality. The smell is a bit overwhelming for me but the results are amazing. Decent packaging . I would recommend to others !
Makayla M.
Fargo, ND
It’s so nice for the winter time when your lips are cracked and need some serious recovering. It smells nice as well, plus it’s harder to lose, unlike other lip balms or chapstick. Always would buy again.
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
My grandmother used to carry this in her pocketbook all the time and she would take it out and let me use it. I found it in the store a few months ago and opened it up and I cried because it brought back all the memories from when I was little. I try to keep this in my pocketbook for my children now. It taste good smells awesome and very compact and easy to carry. Definitely recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Carmex is king in the chapstick world. I typically use it when I’m sick for my nose and lips. I dread the smell, but it works wonders. I keep 4 of these little jars in the bathroom cabinet just in case.
Hayley B.
Kingsport
When I really need intense lip care I always go for Carmex, especially in the cold months. It's super affordable and the quality is always top notch. I've been using Carmex since I was a little kid, and the formula is like magic! Super convenient too, because now they have Carmex in tubes instead of just jars. You can throw one in your purse, gym bag, or keep one in your pants pocket.
Stephanie C.
Huntington Pk, CA
I live by this! It has the perfect burning sensation when you put it in your lips. The little tube does say it contains more but this jar will last longer. It was years of buying and losing before I actually finished one. It is a bit hard to carry in your pocket because it's lumpy but pop it in your bag which I know most women carry around. (And men, y'all got big pockets so you'll be fine)
Toni M.
Goose Creek , SC
I liked this product i gave one to my friend and kinda wish i didn’t it met my expectations I’m a repeat user i used this lore than once it’s a good price it was like 5 dollars i think yessss i would
Charmaine W.
I used to have this line of products. I have learned to love it especially when the weather is windy and cold. It’s a LIFESAVER. It’s only $1.00 at your local store and a little bit goes a long ways!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: