BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
I've used carmex original lip balm for months and continue to enjoy the product. I have always had dried lips and living in Chicago with different weather conditions I feel like Carmex lip balm has always done what I need keeping them moist without the greasy look and when used under other lip products such as lipstick keeps my lips looking great without the chapped line look. Definitely a must have in my purse and in my car for on the go moments.
Cynthia W.
I prefer Carmex over any other lip balm. It not only enhances my natural lip color but it makes my lips softer. It lasts longer than most lip balms, not only on your lips but in general giving you the most bang for your buck.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is the go to chap stick for me! It works so great and leaves your lips moisturized during the winter months! It’s not expensive and it can be found almost anywhere (Walmart, Target, drug stores, and grocery stores)
Christina G.
phoenix
It helps my lips look hydrated , I use it all the time , and I love it . I bought mine at my nearest walmart store. Its easy to apply and it will make my lips feel hydrated as soon as I apply it. I am a repeat user on this product and I recommed it to everyone! :)
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Love this stuff for when I'm getting sick, or have a cold sore! This is also my favorite way to use Carmex because of its solid like from and it's ability to less likely melt, compared to the other types of balm from Carmex.
Crystal R.
I'll never forget the first time I used Carmex lip balm in the tin. I was a young girl who had a serious sunburn...even on my lips. My mother bought me a tin of Carmex. The smell was pleasant..like a medicinal vanilla smell. The balm was smooth and non-sticky. I remember applying this balm often and my sunburned lips healed very quickly. I have also used this as an adult. Same healing properties I remember as a child. I would repurchase and recommend. Especially for Sun or windburned lips. Very soothing.
rachel a.
Minneapolis
I've used this product since I was a kid to soothe my cracked and flaking lips in dry Minnesota winters. It moisturizes my lips and creates a barrier between my lips and the elements that lasts a surprising amount of time! My only complaint is it's a little annoying to apply because it's in a pot, but Carmex has plenty other packaging varieties available so I really can't blame the product on that one. This stuff is like a band-aid for your lips.
Andria D.
Richmond, IN
Carmex is one of my favorite products to use when my lips are dry, cracked or peeling. It always helps to heal and restore my lips within just a few days. I always have carmex in my purse, it’s inexpensive and can be purchased basically at any convenience store.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I used Carmex once during a 3 day yard sell. My lips were chapped so I used this product. On the final day of the sales my lips were so swollen I could barely talk. I had to go take a injection just to counteract the reaction. Never again will I use this product!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Honestly best lip balm I’ve ever tried on, been trying this for 10 years, it’s easy to apply! my expectations were meet 10/10, buy this at your local stores, under 3$ and def would buy again when I’m all out of it. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: