BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Asha J.
Tottenham, London
This stuff is amazing. I use it every single day. Great for those cold, harsh winter months when nothing G else keeps your lips moisturised. This glides on and actually works. I just wish the tubs were bigger.
Veronica F.
This thing is BAE. I love it! It's suuuuuper cheap, love the mentholated feel. Relieves your lips from the drying sensation really fast and hydrates your lips very good as well.
Christie N.
Penicuik Drive, Glasgow
My go to product! I have little tubs of this everywhere because I don't like to be without it! Moisturises without leaving a sticky residue. Lips feels so soft after using it. A little goes a really long way!
Bailey R.
Winnipeg, MB
I find I have to re-apply this product often. While it is moisturizing, it just doesn't last very long. I also don't like the consistency - it feels thick on my lips. It also leaves a funny taste in my mouth.
Paris M.
Moorends, Doncaster
Great product, really enjoy it! Leaves my lips feeling super soft and hydrated! The price is really good, and overall I'm pleased with it. And would recommend it to anyone! I make sure I keep stocked up on it.
BeautyreviewsbyT n.
Bratislava
I really like these little moisturizers package. I can easily fit it in my purse and they are really handy. Always when I feel like my lips are dry I use this product and it's a lifesaver. Definitely recommend
Imo p.
Bournemouth
Feels so minty on your lips and prevents chapping. I think I bought it at my drug store. It's also really easy to apply and you don't need much when you put it on. I would totally buy it again and I recommend
Becca C.
Bangor
Carmex is the only brand of lip balm that I trust! i have used Carmex for years now and it always leaves my lips feeling softer and more hydrated. Love the intense tingling as it feels like its really working!
R3views :.
Brighton
Love this lip balm, i love the sensations you get from putting it on it feels like it's doing great for your lips and it does. A bit pricey however worth it very much. Am definitely buying again! Really great.
abi b.
My number one go to lip balm. My boyfriend likes the smell. It last of ages, haven't had dry lips since i got it. It's a must have in my handbag as it is the best thing over the top of drying liquid lipstick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: