BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ellie N.
Edinburgh
Absolutely love carmex products! Leave your lips feeling lush and soft, completely didn't expect these results from this product! I struggle alot with chapped lips but using this daily has made it so much better!
G I.
Es la mejor vaselina para los labios agrietados. Yo también la utilizo para las rojeces de la nariz cuando estoy con gripe, también me gusta para ponerla con la barra de labios para tener los labios siempre hidratados pero me parece más que genial.
Aisha💘X B.
Amazing product . Smells quite strong but not over whelming . Gives a tingly feeling to your lips . Makes the moisturised . Leaves your lips with a nice gloss . Comes with a lot of product . Doesn't add colour .
Chloe M.
This is my all time holy grail lip balm. Whenever my lips are in need of a little TLC this product never fails. The packaging of the product is simple but fun also it is the perfect size to sick in your back pocket. Overall the product is fabulous.
Lianna l.
hull
Super moisturising, the smells a little strong but it’s great on my lips. I normally use this when my lips are a sore and it works great. I would recommend. It’s just the strong smell what made me out to to a 4!
Jamiylah S.
Keats Road , London
Carmex is my favourite lip product of all time. The hydration in this product is amazing and it leaves your lips perfectly moisturised throughout the day. Super inexpensive it's a must have to put on your handbag
Chloe M.
Prudhoe, newcastle
I rate this a 4/5 as it's does the job really well, makes my lips tingle slightly which I love but the packaging isn't good for when your trying to get the last of it out with your finger but your fingers too big
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Los mejores protectores labiales, realmente funciona y podés aplicartelo en cualquier momento del día. Si tenés los labios súper secos realmente hace un muy buen trabajo. Precio accesible, lo quiero de nuevo!!!
Chantelle P.
Etobicoke, ON
Soothes sore lips when cracked. Even though this is for cold sores it really helps during the winter. Amazing price. I always have one in my purse just in case. Very easy to use. I will always buy this product.
Lucia C.
I'm not a fan of this product because it doesn't absorb properly in my lips, I don't really like the scent. I am a repeat user because it does leave your lips really smooth and soft, I think I would buy it again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: