BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
meg O.
While not something I use frequently, this product is great for super chapped lips in the winter. Definitely a quick fix for dry winter days. The smell is a bit strong but it gets the job done when you need it!
Niamh D.
This product is essential. It's very easy to pop in your bag or even your pocket. I have used this for a while and never regretted it. It has a lovely smell and keeps your lips looking nice. I would 100% buy this again and recommend it to friends.
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Los mejores protectores labiales, realmente funciona y podés aplicartelo en cualquier momento del día. Si tenés los labios súper secos realmente hace un muy buen trabajo. Precio accesible, lo quiero de nuevo!!!
Ree G.
sydney
I use this all the time, I recommend it to family and friends. It has good value not too pricey and is long lasting on the lips. The packaging is nice and simple and easy to use and I would buy it again for sure
Ellie N.
Edinburgh
Absolutely love carmex products! Leave your lips feeling lush and soft, completely didn't expect these results from this product! I struggle alot with chapped lips but using this daily has made it so much better!
Claude C.
Its a lip that does its job. Even though i dont like the packaging since it looks too pharmaceutical (well i got it from a pharmacy) i think it this a decent product but not the best out there in its price range
Chloe M.
This is my all time holy grail lip balm. Whenever my lips are in need of a little TLC this product never fails. The packaging of the product is simple but fun also it is the perfect size to sick in your back pocket. Overall the product is fabulous.
Chantelle P.
Etobicoke , ON
Soothes sore lips when cracked. Even though this is for cold sores it really helps during the winter. Amazing price. I always have one in my purse just in case. Very easy to use. I will always buy this product.
G I.
Es la mejor vaselina para los labios agrietados. Yo también la utilizo para las rojeces de la nariz cuando estoy con gripe, también me gusta para ponerla con la barra de labios para tener los labios siempre hidratados pero me parece más que genial.
Ariel P.
prague
This chap stick is the best chapstick I have ever tried. I am a girl that collects chopsticks and nothing could beat this one. It is very moisturizing and soothing and I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: