BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela P.
Glasgow
BEST LIP BALM EVER! nothing else works for my chapped lips it is my go to product everyday I can't go a day without it makes my lips so smooth within minutes it's amazing
Denisa C.
Dublin
This product truly works! Best lipbalm i have used! It gives you a tingling sensation once it's on, which means it works, and it leaves your lips irresistibly smooth! If you always have dried lips, I would definitely recommend this product!Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Monique T.
England
This product is very good if you have chapped lips and keeps your lips very moisturised. I’ve used this product before and o would definitely recommend it to others. I bought this at Superdrug.
Hannah W.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
My favourite lip balm. Love the tingly feeling when applying it makes it feel like it’s actually doing something. They also come with different designs on the lid (mine is leopard print) which gives it a lovely touch. I always have one in my bag wherever I go!
Kirsty M.
Whithorn , Dumfries and Galloway
Favourite lip balm. Hydrates your lips straight away and leaves them soft with a subtle tingling feeling. Also works great as a lip primer for liquid lipsticks or just lip products in general.
Michelle A.
Great moisturizer. Instant relief from dry cracked lips. Packaging tin is perfect size for purse or pockets. I am a repeat user of this product. Always on hand. Product definitely meet my expectations and exceeded them too. Definitely will continue to purchase
Chelsea S.
Milton Keynes
I have only tried this very recently, but it’s my no.1 lip balm now! Love Love Love! Would deffo recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonable priced lip balm. Carmel is now my new fave💋💋💋
Letícia P.
Kursk
Its one of the best, so smooth, smells good, tastes fine, makes my lips softer, it's expensive but the money is worthy, bought it in a drugstore, the package its okay.
Cindy C.
Hounslow , London
Absolutely love this lip balm! It has this very refreshing minty feel to it! Whenever I have cracked or dry lips I would reach for this since it's very moisturising! 😄😊
Charlotte O.
I would definitely give this a same rating as the original one on the tube. However this is good as you can warm the product on your finger and massage into your lips. But, this is still possible to do with the one on the tube. They are definitely very similar.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: