BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sophie M.
I love this😻😻 it doesn’t smell the best but you know it’s going to do the job. Wouldn’t buy anything else and there’s always a deal at Boots/Superdrug. Feels much more expensive than it actually is plus ideal for traveling!
Tori T.
Ravenscar, North Yorkshire
I use this pretty frequently when I have chapped lips in order to soften them, it works so well and I'm so happy with how the results turned out! I often have chapped lips but this does really help them, would recommended!
Rebecca
It's amazing. It's not pricey at all and the packaging is good and convenient to have to a purse/bag or even a pocket. I got it from my local supermarket and it has lasted forever and I love the smell of it. I recommend it to everyone since it's a very good price
Khia S.
Feels nice on your lips. I think it works by bringing the blood to the surface of your lips because thats what it felt like. Keeps your lips mosturised for quite a long time so you dont need to keep applying it. A small tub lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Abbey A.
This lip balm is my all time favorite and is so effective, it can be bought at most drugstores, and works quickly and effectively, it is much better than EOS and baby lips and is travel-friendly and a good product to keep in your handbag.
Daisy P.
Eye
You can't go wrong with Carmax, it's strange at first as it can tingle a little bit but once you get used to that feeling it's completely normal and it helps your dry lips so much during winter, always have one in my bag!
Danielle K.
Banff, AB
My nighttime lip balm of choice! This guy stays put all night meaning my lips are fully hydrated and I don't wake up not being able to move them because they are so dry! Must have for anyone's handbag or bed side table!
The F.
Essex, Basildon
What a great product love it so much. Not to fussy, easy and simple to be used. The price is totally affordable. At it lasts for a couple of hours i must say. Packing is pretty plain and simple. I would deffo buy again.
Kayleigh🌻 F.
Crewe
This is my all time favourite lip balm, the packing is simple but bright, the smell is amazing, it’s compact enough to put into my overnight wash bag and only needs to be applied once! My go to balm, will buy every time
Georgia A.
London
Ultimate fav, if your like me and get dry lips so easily, then this is for you. So moisturising and nuturing for your lips, literally like a hair treatment but for your lips, so soothing and the tingling sensation you get from it is just sensational.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: