BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love carmex lip balms they’re super cheap and can be found anywhere. They’re a very moisturizing when you have chapped lips and I even feel like they sooth the feeling of feeling dry. I had really bad chapped lips one morning and after an hour or so i felt as if my lips weren’t chapped anymore. They have an amazing smell to top it off! 10/10!!!
Erin J.
Madison, WI
Carmex has been my favorite before-bed lip moisturizer for probably 20 years. I use other brands throughout the day, but still turn to carmex at night because I can count on it to work all night long. I'm not crazy about the cherry flavor and usually purchase the original, but because of the slight after-taste, I tend toward other brands during the day.
Suvani G.
I have used Carmex since past 5 years. It makes your lips soft and really helps to get rid of harshness of your lips due to dry condition. I have used it in a tube ones as well as jar ones just both works wonders for my lips. For me, as I have hated the other lip balm where I paid more money compared to Carmex, the price for this product is reasonable as well.
Leah T.
I love using Carmex. It works great and I can definitely tell a difference in my lips from using it. It is great for those who always have chapped lips. I highly recommend this brand and product. It is very effective and I will repurchase when I run out.
Krystina L.
Bloomington, IN
I actually used to love mine until one day I used it and got a terrible busted lip that pussed up and swell to twice my lip! It's not very sanitary to dip fingers in so I would change this packaging. And honestly if you could put into an applicator style it'd be best. The smell is also not the best but given that it's medicated, it's ok. I wouldn't repurchase.
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
Picked this up on a whim one day in Target. Love the pot packaging, makes it super easy to keep a hold of it and east to apply! Made my peeps feel super hydrated and did not make them feel sticky at all, it also helped relive any pain from the cold sore I had. The only thing I did not love was the menthol smell, but other than that would definitely use again.
Erin C.
Cary, NC
I didn't realize that this product had salicylic acid in it which dries out your lips immensely! While the product is thick, comfortable, and smooth, I had to reapply constantly, and the jar version is less sanitary than a stick or tube counterpart.
Cheyenne W.
Carmex is the first lip balm I ever used. The smell can be offpitting to some but I happen to like it. This particular jar is inconvenient because you have to use your finger to apply it. The product itself is pretty greasy but I do feel like it does help irritated lips. It is not my favorite lip balm but I will use it. Also leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
This balm is amazing for keeping my lips from being chapped and let me tell you, i work in an industrial laundry room and am constantly around tons of heat and moisture which is not only horrible for your lips but your skin as well. This not only keeps my lips from being chapped and dry but i also use it on extremely dry areas of my skin and its amazing!
Edwiina 🌸.
Carmex has saved my lips through every winter and dry season every time! A little goes a long way so this jar is the best bang for your buck! It has a nice cooling sensation once applied. I used to be a chapstick girl but those lip balms never worked in the long run for me. I have been using this for 10 years now and it is seriously a ride or die.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: