BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
shameka C.
I love this chapstick for the winter months. It's the only thing that gets me through the rough dry lips. The best thing a out this is that you don't have to apply it over and over.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
LOVE THIS STUFF!! I put it on every morning. I usually hate ones in pots, but this stuff is great! The tube was always too messy though I liked the formula, so definitely a fan of this.
Rachel D.
Great product! Leaves lips smooth and soft. Lips stayed moisturize for hours after the product was absorbed. Easy to use. Used before and will continue to use. Definitely recommend.
Tori W.
Carmen really helped my lips because I had a bad problem with dry lips which would drive me crazy and I would know a difference instantly. Nothing has worked the well on my lips but carmex is awesome and cheap!
Kathleen E.
This is my cold sore go to. The stuff actually made for cold sores never seems to help, but Carmen always does. Instant pain relief and helps prevent them from cracking and bleeding.
Desiree S.
Sneads
the best product for chapped or dry lips hands down and it can be used by males or females. you can basically purchase it anywhere and i highly recommend it because i am a repeat user of this amazing product.
Natalie F.
The flavor is gross and it makes my lips feel like they have too much product caked on them. I don't ever use this chapstick. There are just too many other brands that I like better!
Victoria S.
Lafayette, IN
A little harsh but it does the trick! If your lips are super crack or dry it can burn when applied, but there's almost immediate relief! It smells medicated, which I personally enjoy! A little goes a long way!
Ada F.
Auburn
During the winter I️ don’t leave the house with out I️t. I️ use this all the time. I️ can get really bad cold sores and this just does the trick! Be careful not to leave in car, I️t gets all sticky and melty!
Janaee L.
Carmex is just my go to when my lips are really chapped & it never fails to make me happy . The price is pretty good for how good it is & it’s pretty easy to apply and it lasts awhile . I buy it all the time.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: